Thursday, July 14, 2022

I Tested Positive For Coronavirus Again Today

 

I woke up feeling terrible today, but figured it was because I slept so bad last night. I mean I drank a bit last night too, but not enough to be hungover...still, I thought maybe it was just because of that for some reason. 
I never call in to work either, so I just went and figured I would start feeling better after I drank water and what not....It didn't work and I felt worse as the day went on. I then started thinking that I had Covid, because my brain has been spamming, just like when I had Covid at the beginning of the year. I'm also ridiculously tired and my body is sore....
Moral of the story is that my boss went and got a test and of course I have Covid again lol...5 day vacation, I guess. 
Only thing that sucks is that I was supposed to DJ a big farm party tomorrow for my friend. It's usually a wild party with multiple entertainers...I was supposed to start at midnight for Karaoke and what not...
Plus, my friend Sara from High School who I rarely see was going to be there...and now I can't go....

Recall that I had Covid on 1/4/22 as well, which was 56 days after my bday....Now I get it again 191 days later....the Numbers connected to the Jesuits lol...
Coronavirus=56
Covid Nineteen=191(FB)
Society of Jesus=56 and 191

Today is even 8 months 4 days after my bday..
Jesuit=84

Plus, my sync with Cross today...Cross...Jesus...Society of Jesus....It's crazy stuff. 
I didn't realize..
Cross=147(FB)
To go with..
Dan Behrendt=147(FB)
Jesus=147(FB)
Today's date is 14/7.
Today is also 2 month 13 days before the Jesuit anniversary...I talked about 213 in my previous post...

It's also Bastille Day...and think how much I've mentioned France..and how the Jesuits were founded in France...

I don't care what anyone says..Coronavirus is not the average cold either, if thats what it really is....both times I've had it, I have felt extremely exhausted...I have colds all the time, and never feel the way I do right now...Sure, I will probably be alright, but it hits different that is for sure. Like my muscles feel like I just ran a marathon. 













No comments:

Post a Comment