Sunday, July 17, 2022

Netflix Show About D.B. Cooper Uses Gematria To Try And Solve the Mystery

 

Sturgill snappchatted me on Friday and mentioned something about DB Cooper...I honestly had no idea what he was even talking about until I looked it up. Apparently it's a big unsolved plane hijacking that people have been trying to figure out for 50 years. 

Sturgill then told me that there was some code he used to hide his name and told me to look into it....I then saw that Netflix had just released a documentary series on this story, so this is why Sturgill was asking me about it....

Before even watching the show, I pointed out to Sturgill..
D.B. Cooper=42
Hijack=42
The plane he hijacked had 42 people. 
D=4 and B=2

Although, the real name he gave the stewardess was Dan Cooper and somewhere in the hysteria the media erroneously called him DB instead. 
Dan Cooper=44
Portland=44
Seattle=44
He hijacked the plane going from Portland to Seattle.

The Airline was called Northwest Orient, which is what Northwest Airlines started calling itself at the time...
Still, notice how the hijack came a span of 85 days after Northwest Airlines founding date...
Northwest Airlines=85

So I watched the show and on the 3rd episode is where the Gematria stuff comes in...They even tell you that it's Simple English Gematria, but they do make it look retarded to an extent...
Basically in the show, they think a guy named Robert Rackshaw is DB Cooper....Another Guy, Rick Sherwood said Rackshaw was shortly part of his army team and they learned this code...
So Rick Sherwood found a letter that DB Cooper wrote the Washington Post and noticed he signed it with "ccccccc" and a series of numbers...717171684
It begins with "71" three times, so he believes the first part means the number 371(Three 71's). 
371 was the number of his military group..
He then points out some other things in relation to his military group..

He also points out "ccccccc"=21
I

So the first part of his decoding Gematria seems halfway decent...but then he makes up the phrase, "I'm LT Robert W Rackstraw" to fit a sentence used at the end of the letter about Lackey Cops...This is where is gets ugly lol...
They make fun of his decode by showing that "I am SpongeBob SquarePants" also sums to 269 as well.....You can't just make up any sentence to fit your narrative and then try and convince people this means it's true...this is what a lot of people think Gematria decoders do, but it's not lol...I mean to an extent it can be, but the connections are way more concrete than just making up any phrase....One thing I do know though, is that even though Rick Sherwood made up this phrase to fit, it will be important to how he understands a pattern someday...so in a way it's not incorrect...but it just will never prove what he thinks it does...a lesson that the majority of Gematria Decoders need to learn in my opinion...

I also find it funny that I have been talking a lot about 424 recently...
Robert Rackstraw=424(FB)

The "cccccccc" is interesting to me as well, because I mention 311 in my book and how instead of 3 times the 11th letter it could be 11 times the 3rd letter or "ccccccccccc"....this along with D.B./Dan Cooper.....and D.B. are my initials make me think I'm supposed to see that 424 for some reason..

ccccccc=42
717171684 sums to 42
DB Cooper=42
Hijack=42
42 People on the Plane. 
D=4, B=2
This documentary released on Netflix on 7+13+22=42
Vietnam=42(Rackshaw/Sherwood)
War=42

13/7....33rd prime is 137
This show released exactly 33 weeks after 11/24. 

If I had to guess, I would say the whole DB Cooper story is made up for an agenda, just as many other things are. 














6 comments:

  1. In without a paddle they go on a search for D.B. Cooper's gold.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember too that in that film Matthew Lillard's character wears a jacket that says truth seeker on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Technically it's DB Cooper's cash.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny too cause I was telling you about how the directions align with certain Zodiac signs. Northwest is Leo and you just mentioned 7/22 in the last post. That's the day Leo starts when the Sun reaches 120° of the ecliptic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll try and get you a shot of that Matthew Lillard wearing that Truth Seeker Jacket

    ReplyDelete
  6. Reminds me of Richard Russell Hijacking that plane in Seattle on 8/10/2018

    ReplyDelete