Sunday, July 24, 2022

Martha Stewart's "PEACOCKS" Dead From Coyote Attack

 


I went to Yahoo while writing my previous post, because I wanted to see if Buzz Lightyear was named after Buzz Aldrin.....When I went to Yahoo, I saw a story of Martha Stewart's birds dying...it caught my eye because "Dutch Boy" is important to the film "Geostorm" and I saw her birds were "Blue BOY" and "White BOY."....so I clicked on the story....

Of course, it's a story about how her PEACOCKS died.....Like what are the odds that I blogged about the Peacock Theme last night lol..

Martha's bday is 8/3 too..
Coyote=83
James Bond=83
Moon=83(FB)
Secret Service=83
Lightyear goes to Disney Plus on 8/3. 

Recall how the RV Christmas Bomb was linked to James Bond/Batman and the film "They Live." 

The RV bombing was in Nashville....where the upcoming SummerSlam will be held...which is linked to the Peacock symbolism. 

Martha Stewart=167, 219(FB)
Nashville=167(FB)
Christmas=219(FB) and 411(Jewish)
411 Elm Street..
They Live released on 11/4 or 4/11. 

Martha sentenced to jail on 16/7. 


Tennessee=211(FB)
SummerSlam on the 211th day..

A lot of interesting things to look for in the coming month or so. 
I'll have to watch SummerSlam as I'm sure it will be important. 



3 comments:

  1. I was about to tell you about 114 with Uranus. It was discovered on 114 date numerology. Herschel Walker was the 114th draft pick. Derek born on 114 date numerology. Applying directions to the Zodiac the Southeast is Aquarius. Herschel played for Georgia in the SEC the Southeastern Conference. Uranus rules Aquarius. Chris Rock is an Aquarius born in the Southeast. Kris Kross out of Atlanta. Atlanta like the defacto capital of the Southeast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aleister Crowley assigned Uranus to the fixed cross.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chris Kelly died 5/1/2013
    49 days after Francis became pope
    Venus magic square made up of 49 #'s
    Died in Taurus ruled by Venus
    Today is exactly 15 Venus years from his death

    ReplyDelete