Friday, July 8, 2022

The Black Phone and the Dream Theme-My Dream About Tin Foil Last Night-Train/Dream

 

On Wednesday we went and watched "The Black Phone" in Sioux City. I didn't really know what the film was about, but it had a lot to do with a girl having prophetic dreams, which I thought was interesting in light of my recent posts. 
The Black Phone=120
Dream=120(FB) and 120(Jewish)
Further, the bad guy in the film is Ethan Hawke...His breakthrough film was "Dead Poets Society"....remember back in September that this film was connected to the Train/Dream symbolism. 

Hawkes also in an upcoming film called "Raymond and Ray." I find this interesting because I also talked about a theme with RAY a few months back and then we had the death of Ray Liotta, from Field of DREAMS. 
Notice"Raymond and Ray" is about two brothers who re-unite at their fathers funeral.....think how the Dream theme is connected to a dream I had about my Dad dying back in 2018. That dream was important to the FIU Bridge Collapse....and last year it was important to the Surfside building collapse on 6/24.....and think how "The Black Phone" just released in theaters on 6/24/22. 
Father=624(Sumerian)
Denny Behrendt=424(FB)
I never noticed this before...but recall that 424 is important to Trump and Harris....
My dad also has a brother named "Ray/Raymond" who lives in Seattle...
Ray Behrendt=120
I really think there is something to this because Ray's bday is 4/15...which is the day Abe Lincoln died...and recall that he had a Dream 10 days before that he would die. 
He was also shot 9 days after that Dream...and 9 Days was linked to the dream theme earlier this year....

Further, we watched this film in Sioux City, because I wanted to go somewhere different than Omaha/CB....I haven't been to Sioux City for something like this since probably High School...the last time I even went to Sioux City was when we went to Sioux Falls earlier this year too...and the Sioux Falls trip was linked to 9 days/my sister/so on...
I thought it was funny the other night too as we stopped at Applebees when the movie was over. Of course, I ran into someone I know, which annoys my girlfriend lol...It happens everywhere I go, no matter how far it seems. I don't really know anyone from Sioux City and never go there, yet I ran into people I know at Applebees....Years ago, I went to the Grand Canyon and ran into a guy from my hometown too...
Thinking about this too..
I went to Seattle back in probably 2002?..
I went with my dad and grandparents...but we ran into a guy that grew up next to my dad while in Seattle. Like, he lived a few farm houses away from my dad growing up...he was now a truck driver and just so happened to run into us while on vacation. I can't remember his name...something "Smith" though. Possibly.."Lynn?". 

Also, my grandpa(my dads father) died on 3/10...and recall that this year I was watching the date 3/10 because of the 9 days symbolism and the links to the Train/Dream theme....then there was a train wreck in Denison, Iowa near where I live. 
In relation to my Uncle Ray/Raymond...This guy has been friends with me on Facebook for a while....I don't know who he is, but he is awake and shares a lot of good stuff...I've always thought it was funny that he shares the same name as my uncle...He is from Australia though. 
Remember my original 310 stuff was linked to a 310 mile dust storm in Australia and Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Then Luke Perry died 3 months 10 days later....and was buried in a Mushroom suit....recall that Mushrooms were also linked to the DREAM theme...

lol...I know it seems like a lot, but I am documenting old patterns that are all connected. I'm sure it's hard for others to understand, but it's clear as day to me how they are related. Detail is very important in this knowledge though, which is why I try to include my thought process. 



Anyway, the main reason for this post is that last night I had a strange dream that had a major focus on my trying to take a picture of Tin Foil...I was at someone's house and I noticed the Tin Foil package said, McMinnville, OR on it. I then kept trying to take a picture, but everytime I tried, the picture would be of something else. My dream wouldn't let me take a picture of the tin foil....but recall how McMinnville, Oregon is important to Zach/Beverly Cleary/Bobby..so on...
I then realized that I watched a short video of Zach's at work on Wednesday about him going on the Tin Foil Hat radio show....but notice how he also talked about the Green Skies in Sioux Falls, South Dakota in that short video lol....I have barely watched any of Zach's videos lately either, just the 2 short ones. 
Ethan GREEN Hawke...
Green has been big in the past few months too...
Green=86
Once again, much of these themes I am following seem to be important to 8/6. 
Recall that on May 12 there was also a giant DUST Storm in Sioux Falls...this was the same day as the Philadelphia Train wreck anniversary. 
Sioux Falls was important to the Train Symbolism with my 2015 info/video/aunt's brother being shot. 
I have seen trains create a lot of dust as they go by as well...it wasn't that long ago it that it looked like a dust storm outside the window at work due to a train passing by. 

I think I need to watch that Tin Foil Hat interview, possibly the old one too....or maybe something important is on the Gematria Effect episode too....
Tin Foil Hat=51
Sam Tripoli=51
Conspiracy=51
So on..

I also remember that after trying to take that picture of tin foil in my dream failed a bunch of times. My cousin Justin then started asking me to go to Kentucky with him lol...
I wonder if it was subconciously from that movie theater experience too....I remember going to "The Black Phone" and noticing that a Scheels was next to the movie theater...There is also a Scheels next to the AMC at Village Pointe in Omaha...so I thought it was funny but didn't think much of it....
But....a long time ago I went to the Apple store at Village Pointe and as I was leaving, I was in the parking lot by Scheels and my cousin Justin randomly walked out from the store...I then talked to him and went over to his house for a bit and so on....I barely ever see him either, so it was a funny experience...but it's connected to that theme of seeing people I know at random places...
I actually blogged about this Scheels experience on 12/4/2017...This wasn't the date of running into my cousin Justin, but I was at Village Pointe and ran into my cousin Amber, and it reminded me of the time I ran into my cousin Justin...







3 comments:

  1. Shot you a message on facebook pertaining to this post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tin Foil = 610 fibonacci
    Sleep Paralysis = 610 fibonacci

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a particularly intense sleep paralysis on June 17th.

    ReplyDelete