Tuesday, September 6, 2022

The Umbrella Man's 424 Subscribers When He Made The 166 Video And The New York-9/11 Truth Rally In Relation to Skull and Bones With The Umbrella Man/Space Theme

 I've had a bunch of gigs the past few days and no time to blog anything...Yesterday I DJ'ed a car show in the morning and they made me announce a bunch of prizes and such that people had won. I thought it was funny though, because the first person I announced was a man named "Flash Gorden"...and I had just blogged about "Flash Gordon" with the Lightning symbolism.....A bit later a young girl came up and asked me if I would play "Lightning and Thunder" by Imagine Dragons...I had also talked to Katelynn at work about Lightning the day before...I can't remember why she brought it up..something about getting a tattoo with her sister I think....but then she was telling me about some place called "Sheen"....not spelled that way though, but pronounced that way....It was funny to me, because I have been mentioning Charlie Sheen in connection to the Artemis I launch that was changed from Michael Jackson's bday, to Charlie Sheen's, and now changed again to an unknown date...


Further, lightning struck the Artemis I launch pad on 8/27, a few days before it was originally supposed to launch...
Recall that Apollo 12 was struck by lightning as well...

Interesting the plot of Flash Gordon involves the New York JETS and his plane crashing...9/11...Also, involves the MOON.



I was looking at the Umbrella stuff again since I talked about it in the video I uploaded on Friday...I was trying to add a few pictures for reference.....but while looking for a picture I noticed an interesting thing...
The video where "The Umbrella Man" talked about the number 166 in April 2017, that was 166 days after my bday and so on....

Notice that "The Umbrella Man" had 424 subscribers when I took that screenshot...

What's really interesting is the fact that in my post, I mentioned how The Umbrella Man talked about 166 in connection to New York..and Zach pointed out how 166 is connected to things such as Twin Towers....and I'm discovering this 424 while he is on his way to New York..
A trip that will be 4 months 24 days after the OKC Rally. 
Further, The Umbrella Man made this video on 25/4..in 2017...
9/11 is the 254th day.
Skull and Bones=254
George Bush...Skull and Bones...322
The World Trade Center=322(FB)
Never Forget=254(FB)
TWIN TOWERS=322(FB)
Dan Behrendt=254(FB)
Daniel Edward Behrendt=254(FB)
I was born exactly 254 days before Zach. 

NINE ELEVEN=425(FB)
The video was on 25/4 or 4/25..
9/11 was 425 days before my bday. 

In my video I connected the Umbrella Man/Kennedy to the Space Theme that exists around Zach with it...I also mentioned the Space Theme in my post from the picture above...
This stands out considering we've recently been focused on the Artemis I launch that didn't happen...but it stands 322 feet tall...

Recall that Zach went to the JFK assassination site before coming home from the OKC Rally too. 

The Buffalo Rally was 3 months 22 days before 9/11..and began on Alphonso Taft's bday....right around the time they gave us a story about a plot to kill George W. Bush that was 322 days after his bday. 


My Uncle Clancy ended up dying in connection to that Umbrella Man video in 2018 after the Eagles won the Super Bowl...
Clancy Murphy=217(FB)
Clancy's bday was 3/22. 
Zach born on 21/7. 
Sweet Lady born 2 months 17 days before 9/11. 
Nine Eleven=217(FB)
The Umbrella Man made the video in 2017....like 217...the year I was following a big Space Theme, Twin/Gabriel Theme and Jesuit/Priest Theme. 



There seems to be a lot going on with the number 217 too...I will probably make a better post on it in the future, for the sake of being able to search for it...but for now, I just left these screenshots. 
But think how Zach's bday is 21/7, the same day Neil Armstrong walked on the moon...
Neil Armstrong=217(FB)
He was born on 8/5, which is the 217th day. 

It will be interesting to see when Artemis I actually launches too..
Also, funny how this information was sparked from comments on my video involving Home Alone: Lost in New York. 





What's even crazier is the fact that The Umbrella Man's original video about Zach/Christmas Eve was 322 days before my bday...and notice how I blogged that while trying to watch the video it stopped and buffered for a long time at the 3:22 mark. 

Think how the Moon landing was 3 months 22 days before my bday too....and the Batman stuff...that connects to New York/Gotham..

Remember too that Montagraph's 2nd video about Zach in December was about a Dead Squirrel and then Zach found a dead Squirrel on his car...but I know it's connected to me because I used to tell kids that came to my job how I was the squirrel master....it was due to when I was a kid shooting a squirrel in the butt with my bb gun and from then on out, Squirrel's seem to hate me lol.....and it's funnier yet that I blogged about giving the Dawson kid my book a while back....because he always calls me "Dan the Squirrel Man." I also seen him yesterday while DJing and he told the people he was with the I was DJ Squirrel Man. He's the guy who had the SKULL background on Facebook too..I was having the syncs with Skulls and Stone Cold Steve AUSTIN around that time....which is funny, because if you search "Squirrel" on my blog...I also had a synchronicity with a kid named AUSTIN in relation to Squirrel Master....And oddly enough, he had 2 cars in the car show I DJ'ed at yesterday, and won a few prizes as I called his name more than once. 

Recall that the Car crash into Zach's house was 156 days after his 33rd bday too..
Thirty Three=156
156th prime is 911. 
False Flag=156(Jewish)
You know what else I find funny about this...I've said for a while how the English Extended Cipher seems to be relevant with my synchronicities...and while this post isn't necessarily a "synchronicity"...the Gematria of False Flag stands out..
False Flag=186(Eng Ext)
This is huge number with the Umbrella/Space Narrative synced to Zach. 
Zach was trying to raise 33K for all4truth with the Umbrella logo just before The Umbrella Man stuff too. Along with all of the 33 I mentioned in connection to the OKC Rally and Buffalo Rally. 
In relation to LIGHTNING....all of The Umbrella Man videos an eyeball and then a lightning storm in the opening sequence..
And notice how Zach mentioned that there was a STORM off the coast of New York at the time of 9/11 in his post about The Umbrella Man's 166 video. 
Batman 322....There's a Storm Coming..


Notice the 166 video was made 4 months 17 days before 9/11. 

THE WORLD TRADE CENTER=417(FB)
Montagraph's post around the time of the 166 video that said DB-SF Apr17
Since it was connected to me, I always took that as a message to me..Dan Behrendt(DB)....and the next year my uncle Clancy died on April 17th. It is connected because Clancy's brother Barney died just after the original Umbrella Man video about Christmas Eve. 
MONTAGRAPH=417(FB)(The Umbrella Man)

It's also interesting considering the 139 and Montagraph's checkerboard mask...
FREEMASONRY=139 and 425(FB)
NASA=139(FB)

Notice how 417 days after Zach's bday is also 9/11.


I'm wondering in relation to Car crashes and Zach driving to New York as well...I've also mentioned the Nice, France Truck/Van attack a lot lately too...and that happened 424 days before 9/11. 


Charles Manson=194(FB)
September Eleventh=194(FB)

I keep falling asleep...but there is for sure a big connection to these Rally's and 9/11/Space/Umbrella with Zach. 








10 comments:

  1. I have to confess, I have grey hair, and I grew up in Scarborough Ontario, lol. True. I googled to see if the World Trade Center has any interesting lightning strikes and they had "at least 8 strikes" on September 13, 2021, 2 days after the 20th anniversary of 9/11. I know it gets a lot of lightning but this one seems a bit special being hit at least 8 times, with at least one strike going upward from the tower. I've been looking at the Yalta Summit that was held Feb. 4-11 1945. I've mentioned before that from Feb 4, 1945 to Sept 11, 2022 = 77 years 7 months 7 days. If you start from Feb 11, 1945 it's 77 years 7 months. What I discovered today was that the Yalta Summit was held in the Ukraine then, (Crimea now) at the Livadia Palace. After 17 months of construction, the Palace was inaugurated on September 11, 1911. This will be the 111th Anniversary on the day leaving 111 days in the year. I was also looking at the dates September 18 and 19 today. I ran into this which made me laugh but I also thought of you right away. Not sure if you've seen this before https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barney_and_Betty_Hill
    Regarding the number 217, I've been seeing 127 all over for several months. From April 21, 2016 (Prince/Queen) to September 11, 2022 = 333 weeks 3 days. If you go from that same date to October 27, 2022 = 6 years 6 months 6 days. So the Queen will be 96 years 6 months 6 days old that day. Who knows???

    ReplyDelete
  2. 217 ia a Illinois area code... Z just rolled through Chicago in the last few days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well what do you know? The Queen died! I didn't factor in my last comment that today is 333 weeks since April 21, 2016. Prince/Queen...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe all of the coming "Queen Festivities" will be a distraction?

    ReplyDelete
  5. From February 6, 1952 (became Queen) to today is 70 years 7 months 2 days, but on September 12 or 13 it's 70 years 7 months 7 days. Maybe her funeral? Seems there's a crazy "7" theme going around now too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Diana's funeral was on Sept 6, 1997 and began at 9:08 am. That was 300 months 3 days before 9/8/22. This coding probably goes on for ever with her.

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Bills Mafia" 186 / 166. Duck-bill Mafia.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So I'm just adding this here with my other comments :) It's very possible her funeral will be September 19th the 262nd day of the year of course, lol. It's also "talk like a pirate day" which that clan is. 11 days after she died, lot's of 11's too. Moonday,

    ReplyDelete
  9. Here's a connection with the "Wendy's" logo going grey due to the Canadian (Commonwealth) Journalist Lisa LaFlamme getting fired when she went "GREY". Google went GREY for the Queen, why grey? Not black or the Union Jack? The CN Tower in Toronto went "dark". I just googled "niagra falls lights queens death" and the first thing that popped up was about when it went purple for her 90th and everybody thought it was for Prince. That happed with the CN Tower then too. I didn't see anything regarding the lights being changed for her death. They are probably trying to figure out how to get grey, lol. Maybe they went dark, that's my guess. But do you see the connection with everything. She dies and everything goes dark or grey but wait we have a torch to carry us through this darkness and her name is Lisa LaFlamme. She has now been hired by Toronto's City TV to be there complete in London correspondent for all things Royal. She will be on all their news times including radio. This is like all the bad WW II propaganda, I can see it unfolding.....The Commonwealth Games began July 28, 2022, 1 month 11 days before death. 72 nations participated. They had a ceremony Queen's Baton Relay with a baton designed to represent all the nations which included a 360 degree camera. Sounds like an all seeing eye representation. Anyway it got handed off with a note from the queen and received by Charles who read the note at the opening. Sounds like an actual "handing down the power" like the torch with the John Dee and Francis Bacon painting. That Baton started it's journey October 7, 2021 and travelled 294 days through the 72 Nations to the Games. From Oct. 7/21 to her death is 11 months 1 day. This is so esoteric I'm glad I can see how they unfold this and try to learn from it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG as I reread my comment I see the 721 or 127 # again, lol.

    ReplyDelete