Tuesday, September 6, 2022

Synchronicity With Things I blogged About Last Night-Weird Al-Lightning-Uncle Clancy-Squirrels

 

I woke up this morning and went to the laundry room to find a shirt...Of course, the first shirt I see on the pile of clothes is a Murphy Memorial Golf shirt...and the only name I can see is Clancy....I just blogged about him last night with the Umbrella Man stuff..

A little while ago I was talking about Weird Al and Becky that I work with said she used to have a Weird Al album, but her boyfriend took it when they broke up...She said it had the song "They're Coming To Take Me Away, HA HA" on it....I told her I had never heard that song...and we were trying to find it...I found the song, but its not by Weird Al...so she was confused lol....but how funny it's by "Napoleon XIV" considering how much I've talked about France..
There is also a 2nd version of the song by the same guy called, "The Place Where The Nuts Hunt The Squirrels."...I also mentioned Squirrels last night...

Napoleon XIV=254(FB)
WEIRD AL=254(FB)
9/11 the 254th day
So on..
Stuff I talked about last night..
Its also interesting because the Umbrella Man stuff was linked to my Jeopardy videos in 2016...and Weird Al is the reason I realized Game Shows were rigged...Which in turn is why I was so fascinated with Jeopardy in 2016.  
So now I'm killing time at work and I went to finish listening to Zachs video about his UNCLE Lyle...I started it earlier, but got busy and turned it off....I just turned it back on and the first thing Zach says is something about a Lightning Bolt...but it was just a reflection...
Once again...something I talked about last night.
Uncle Lyle=186(FB) and 424(Satanic)





No comments:

Post a Comment