Thursday, September 22, 2022

Rambo's Blog Post That Showed His Birthday and the Umbrella Symbolism

 


I didn't blog about it, but I wish I would've last night now....
I swear last night while blogging about Sylvester Stallone I was wondering about the connection to RAMBO and Rambo in the truth community...I was going to blog to see if anyone knew Rambo's birthday, but then I just posted the post and went to bed...
So it's funny to me that Rambo made a blog post on Zach's blog today showing his bday is 6/11...

This means that he was born on the day Timothy McVeigh was put to death too...recall that 116 was big with the symbolism leading up to all of these Rally's going on. 
The Gematria Effect=611(FB)
Rambo is mostly known for calling in to the Gematria Effect radio show, and now being a regular guest. 

I wonder when Zach start, or whoever started calling him Rambo too? Was it a certain show? 

It's funny that Rambo and Zach would meet for the first time in NYC on 9/11 with Umbrella's everywhere too...considering how I've mentioned multiple times that Rambo says the Umbrella represents Mind Control according to Fritz Springmeier..

I find it interesting that the Gematria Effect tonight has the date 9/24 in the title too...I haven't listened to it, and have no idea why it's in the title as of now....but notice that Fritz Springmeier was born on 9/24...
I know he's important to the Umbrella symbolism further due to Gematria..
FRITZ SPRINGMEIER=424(FB) and 628(FB)
Victor E Schoof=166
Think how the Umbrella Man made the video about 166 that was connected to me while he had 424 subs...and Zach's channel got deleted on 6/28 in connection to the Umbrella Man. 
Interesting he's from Portland, Oregon too, where Zach is originally from..

Fritz Springmeier was found guilty of armed bank robbery on 2/12/2003....
Fritz Springmeier=212
Mind Control=212(FB)

I find it funny that Wikipedia mentions his early work was about the Jehovah Witnesses...Instantly when thinking of the FRITZ it reminds me of my girlfriends dad, whose last name it Fritz....He's schizophrenic and I can imagine him being used in MK Ultra lol....but I rarely see him and I've seen him 2 times this week and Jasmine was gonna go to his house again today...it's actually very odd, because for the longest time, we wouldn't let him be around our kids...but he's finally not doing drugs, so in the last year we've been letting him see them every now and then for a few hours. Moral of the story is that he used to be, or currently is a Jehovah Witness...I even recently blogged about DJing a Jehovah Witness event, which is a gig I got from Jasmine's aunt..
I was wondering what his bday was, so I just went to Facebook to find him. I'm not friends with him on it, but notice the last post Facebook shows for me was on Rambo's bday....
I see his last name is spelled Fritts and not Fritz too...

I'm looking back at Rambo's post about the Umbrella and Mind Control and I see he also posted about Shattered Glass and Mind Control....
All I can think is how Roddy Piper died in connection to the band Disturbed and the film "They Live." The film "They Live" is all about mind control with hidden messages in billboards and such.....but think how Roddy Piper had a feud with Stone Cold Steve Austin before he died...and how Disturbed wrote Stone Cold's entrance song called "Break Glass." It really makes a lot more sense thinking about this now lol.

You can read the book Rambo is talking about in the link above. It seems that he is mostly referring to people in a controlled Mind Control setting and not so much as how the Media uses mind control. I haven't read enough of it...but he does mention Gematria and how it could be a code within Monarch control...
He does talk about Dreams and new age prophets using things such as them actually just being mind control in a video I watched though.

Of course, Fritz Springmeier in himself and the message he is spreading is probably just another mind control technique, but I find it interesting with as much as I've talked about the controlled truth community and such. 

Rambo's bday is also 152 days after my bday..
The Gematria Effect=152
Recall that this number was linked to Zach at one point...just before the Volcano Symbolism. 







1 comment: