Monday, September 19, 2022

Queen Elizabeth II's Funeral on 9/19-Sandy Theme and Death Of My Neighbor Sandy

 

I've been so out of the loop with DJ and Band Gigs that I thought Queen Elizabeth's funeral was yesterday...when I looked at the news it seemed like that, but apparently it's today..
So fitting for the 9/19 stuff..

I realized the funeral was today when I got to work and went to CNN on my phone....
Notice how I saw the story when it was 3:34pm England Time lol...334 was a number I mentioned yesterday in my post..
After I was at work for about an hour, I had to go up front and run the register because Becky had to leave. A few minutes later the funeral home lady came and put a notice on the door. After she left, I looked at the notice and it was Sandy that I have blogged about multiple times and the connection to Vladimir Putin/Pearl Harbor/Lightning..
Hard to believe...less than a year ago I was at her house and she seemed healthy..and at some point she went downhill and got moved to the nursing home...but crazy I would find out she died today...especially considering my original post about her was because of the PEARL symbolism...and the PEARL symbolism was important to Queen Elizabeth II...
She actually died on 9/17...
 2 months 20 days before her bday. 
Vladimir Putin=220(FB)
Donald John Trump=220
Ivana born on 2/20.
Olivia Newton-John Dead on 220th day and 2 months 20 days before anniversary of New Town Killers release.

Olivia Newton-John=304(FB)
Sandy Culver=304(FB)
My sync was 304 days after Pearl Harbor Day, which is Vladimir Putins bday.
It's also interesting that Olivia Newton-John was born 9 months 19 days after Pearl Harbor  Day/Sandy's bday....919..
Their bdays also 72 days apart..
Sandy=72

Think how Elizabeth II was connected to Coronavirus and the vaccine too...
The first American to get the vaccine was SANDRA Lindsay, on the anniversary of SANDY HOOK.
Sandra Lindsay=262(FB)
9/19 is the 262nd day..
Today is 86 days before the Sandy Hook anniversary..
86 the big Batman/Sandy Hook number..
Sandy Hook Elementary=86
To connect this theme further, notice that today is 304 days before the Batman shooting anniversary.
Of course, Batman and Sandy Hook important to 424, which is also linked to Putin and Trump with Ukraine..






















No comments:

Post a Comment