Sunday, September 11, 2022

My Original Field of Dreams/Queen Elizabeth II video was 89 days after her 89th bday-Zach Going to Yale Tomorrow on Andrew Luck's Bday-Colts Tied the Texans and the Umbrella Symbolism

 


I went back and looked at my old video where I connected the movie "Field of Dreams" to Queen Elizabeth II. 
Notice that I put the video out a span of 89 days after her 89th bday..


I'm also thinking how a lot of this connects back to Matt Harvey and the Mets...

Notice that he is from "New LONDON, Connecticut." 

New London...New King and such....

Matt Harvey born on the death date of King James. 

I had previously wondered about how close New London was to Yale...

I've talked about how today, 9/11, is a span of 3 months 22 days after the Buffalo Rally....but tomorrow will also be 3 months 22 days..

This is interesting because Zach is going to Yale tomorrow...on none other than Andrew Luck's bday.....and think how big Andrew Luck and the Colts were in 2016 when the original Umbrella symbolism I am talking about began...I also mentioned the connection to Skull and Bones with the Umbrella Symbolism in the last post...


Funnier yet is that today the Colts tied the Houston Texans...

Think how Matt Ryan is now the QB for the Colts....He played for the Atlanta Falcons who made the Super Bowl in the 2016 season after the Colts were knocked out....Recall how that Super Bowl was in HOUSTON as well. 

Matt Harvey got suspended on Matt Ryan's bday this year too. 


Further, Andrew Luck was born in 1989..so he will turn 33 years old tomorrow....

Further, Andrew Luck and Matt Harvey were born 169 days apart..
Field of Dreams=169(FB)
Kevin Costner=169
Chicago=169(FB)
Chicago White Sox=169
So on..





No comments:

Post a Comment