Wednesday, September 28, 2022

Coolio Dead 59 Days after his 59th bday-Jeopardy-Upcoming Weird Al Film

 



Sturgill just sent me a snapchat saying that Coolio died 59 days after his 59th bday. 
I sent him a video clip of all the 59's in my book and said it doesn't surprise me one bit...
The coding around black people is one of the reasons how you know that something is manipulating events in this life...Unless God just likes to code 42 and 59 around black people...
Of course, the 42 and 59 could also be connected to something completely different too, and I recognize that, but it sure seems that this isn't just organic or whatever you want to call it. 

The same goes for the 201 stuff and how it connects to the Jesuits. I recognize why people think it's the Jesuits coding stuff...but these numbers don't have 1 specific meaning. I really think that we were guided to "believe" everything is the Jesuits with 201 though. It just seems to be what the Umbrella symbolism has shown me over the years. 

It's also interesting that I recently out of nowhere wanted to find my old post about Jeopardy having a Gematria Category...I've talked about Coolio in relation to Jeopardy on this blog....he's also important to the Bridge/Earthquake Symbolism....
Plus, the whole reason I ever realized that Game Shows were rigged was because of Weird Al and Wheel of Fortune...
Think how Weird Al remade Gangta's Paradise to Amish Paradise..
Coolio's bday is 95 days or 3 months 3 days before the new Weird Al movie comes out...
Coolio=33 and 95(FB)
Artis Leon Ivey Jr.=95 and 307(FB)
He died 307 days before his bday too. 
Gangsta's Paradise came out in 95'. 
Daniel Radcliffe is portraying Weird Al and notice he is 33 years old..
It's also interesting that he shares a bday with my Uncle Barney and James Holzhauer...

Coolio dies on the day leaving 94 days in the year. 
Jeopardy=94
In relation to the Earthquake symbolism too...it's interesting that Coolio dies when the Angels are playing the Athletics...Wikipedia has him wearing an Angels # 22 Jersey. 
I wonder what players jersey that is though? 
The picture says it was from 2002..but it could be a number of players. 
Coolio=69
The Angels could get their 69th win tonight..
Los Angeles Angels=59

Angels=22
Oakland=22
The year is 22'. 
I was looking at the Angels players who wore # 22...this guy wore it for a few years just before 2002....
I just find him interesting because he shares a bday with Coolio, and it says his last MLB game was on 9/28...the day Coolio dies. 
Shigetoshi Hasegawa=95

Japan..Earthquakes..
















1 comment:

  1. Check out the TMZ article, they 59'd and 42'd Coolio.

    Speaking of 22. I have a feeling Sheryl Swoops might become a news headline soon.

    ReplyDelete