Wednesday, September 28, 2022

Synchronicity With Sandy Today and My Dream Theme on 6/4/22.


A few days ago I made a video talking about the SANDY theme. I didn't upload it yet, because I originally was going to make an Umbrella symbolism video and for whatever the reason I just started talking about The Sandy theme instead.  
Anyway, last week a lady in town died age 106. It was crazy to me though, because my girlfriend has recently been taking care of this lady at her house. Normally her granddaughter does, but she was in the hospital having a baby. She is friends with my girlfriend and my girlfriend is a CNA, so she's been watching this lady...the lady ended up having a stroke and dying a few days ago though, which I joked that my girlfriend must've caused. 

So yesterday I was on Facebook and I saw a post that this lady had worked behind the desk at Bonsalls for many years...I honestly had no idea of this...but I thought it was funny because the lady I always remembered doing this was named SANDY. 
So I took a screenshot of her Facebook and was going to make a post last night..but then I thought to myself that I would wait..with all the car crash stuff, I didn't want to put and bad energy on her.. I also thought that maybe I would just have a synchronicity with her in the coming days and today was the day lol.  

I'm at work today and our microwave hasn't been working properly...We ended up getting a new one, and they called me to the office and asked if I would take the old one up to Bonsalls lol...I honestly thought that Sandy had retired, but nope, I walk to the door holding the microwave and she came and opened the door for me...so I ran into her today, and I swear I haven't seen this lady in forever..

When I left I got back in my van and I was thinking about the meaning of this happening was...also just these synchronicities in general, like what is the real purpose, and what is the true meaning of this world....I then realized I could faintly hear the radio in the background...Like I said, I never turn the radio on, but Jasmines mom takes my car every now and then, so she mustve had the radio on....but the song playing was..I Still Haven't Found What I'm looking For by U2 lol...
So well played God lol, or whatever controls this existence..
I wonder if this has something to do with my Dream Post on 6/4/22 as well...In the post I blogged how I saw Sandy's son in the gas station this day, and how he used to be my best friend in high school and what not, but I messed that up...

The old lady above has FB gematria of 304...
304 important to the Sandy Theme..
Sandy's son, Matt, also has name gematria of 304(FB).
Crazier yet, today is 4 months 24 days before Matt's bday..

I figured I would see what 4 months 24 days after 6/4 was considering the Dream Theme and seeing Matt that day...
Notice it's 10/28...
I've talked a good amount about this date with Field of DREAMS and the World Series...

Pauline died 334 days before Sandy's bday too...
334 important to Putin..Lightning..Sandy..


I wonder if this sync has to do with Kansas or Arkansas too...Just before they called me to the office today, the song Achy Breaky Heart was playing....it mentions Arkansas in the lyrics...and for whatever the reason, I then wondered why Arkansas isn't pronounced like Are Kansas...so I looked it up...I then went to the office and right as I walked in, the owner said the word Kansas...and she had no idea I was even looking that up lol..

Maybe a story involving Kansas or Arkansas coming?..

I'll think more about this when I get off work..

The biggest memories I have with Matt are watching South Park...and listening to ICP....we even went to ICP Wrestling in Des Moines when I was 16 or 17....and meeting girls from Canada on Yahoo Messenger lol. 
















 

No comments:

Post a Comment