Thursday, September 22, 2022

Copyright Claim on Queen Elizabeth II/New York Mets Video on 3/9/2021 and the date 10/28-Sandy Died on Batman Day

 

I was searched "Rambo" on my blog as I was thinking about my previous post...I stumbled up a post I made involving Matt Harvey and Queen Elizabeth II on 3/10/2021 though....I only find it interesting because I've mentioned so much about Matt Harvey in connection to the World Series this year along with Queen Elizabeth II...

I made that blog post, because the day before on 3/9/21 I got a copyright claim on my 2015 video about Queen Elizabeth and the Mets/Matt Harvey in the World Series....
Notice that I put that video out on 10/28 though...
I just mentioned that date a few posts back and the importance to Queen Elizabeth II...so very interesting I would have another connection to that date...

Interesting it involved "Coming 2 America" as well....Think how James Earl Jones dies in that film..and he's also in Field of Dreams. 


I gotta go to bed....but I want to throw in here randomly that my neighbor Sandy died on Batman Day..9/17....Sandy Hook/Batman



No comments:

Post a Comment