Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Zach's Car Wreck Synchronicity-Death of my old Co-Worker Tim-The Gold Slipper Closing In relation to the Umbrella Man Symbolism

 

Is it just me, or has Zach been talking a lot more about synchronicities lately? 
This synchronicity is about the Father/Son he was talking about and how on the 22nd of September the Father got into a car accident....which on the same day, Zach's Father got into a car accident.
Some guy named Logan Thomas also asked Zach about his fathers accident and it turns out that he saw the accident...
Logan=22
Thomas=22
The last time Zach's dad was in an accident was 1/16...in the 1990's...and he remembers that the Blazers were playing the Utah Jazz that day..
Utah=22
A bunch of other syncs with it...
But how funny is it that I would click on this video when it says it was made 22 Hours ago? 
Further, these accidents happened a span of 2 months 2 days after Zach's 39th bday. 
Twenty Two=39 and 217(FB)
Zach's bday is 21/7. 
Nine Eleven=217(FB)
Sweet Lady's bday is 2 months 17 days before 9/11..

What else I find crazy is that when seeing the 217 pattern a few weeks ago, I mentioned the Umbrella Man and my uncle Clancy..
Clancy Murphy=217(FB)

This stands out because on Friday I found out one of my old co-workers(Tim) died in a motorcycle accident. I see him every now and then at the gas station, but he doesn't live here anymore. He messaged me on Facebook on 9/8/22 about DJing the town he lives in though, and I couldn't do it because I already had a gig...Crazy though, because if I didn't, I was totally down to go hang out with him and DJ...and now he died....His wedding was also the first time I ever DJ'ed too....and I just talked with his ex-wife the day before he died about their wedding and how I started DJing.
The reason my uncle Clancy is important though, is that Tim used to work with my uncle Clancy...and my uncle used to give him a ride to work...and Tim used to always tell me how cool my uncle Clancy was. 
In May I also blogged about another old co-worker who had died named Jason Thurman....I worked with Jason and Tim at Casey's General Store too, so the same job, but different times. 
But what's strange is that Jason died around the time of the Buffalo Rally and I talked about Timothy McVeigh and Thurman Thomas....I don't want to write his full name on the blog, but the guy who just died had a very similar name to Timothy McVeigh.....Tim Mc......Farland. 

Tim died in the motorcycle crash on the 22nd of September as well. 
And his bday was the 22nd day of the year 1/22. 

I find this interesting that he messaged me on 9/8/22, the same day Queen Elizabeth II died too....because 1/22 is the day in history that Queen Victoria died. 
Queen Victoria was born on 5/24...
Queen Elizabeth II=524(FB)
Tim's full name sums to 96...like how Elizabeth died age 96..
9/22 the anniversary of the French Republic, which makes me think of how Princess Diana died in a car crash in France. 

Maybe I've noticed this before lol...but a lot of people call me "DJ Beartrap", or "Beartrap."...depends on who it is, but a lot of times I hear DJ in front of it..
DJ Beartrap=95
Dan Behrendt=95
Daniel Edward Behrendt=95
So on..
I'd say the number 95 is the most important number in my life connections....

So maybe these accidents were what I was seeing with the Umbrella symbolism leading to 9/11 too....I thought there was going to be something connected to a car crash with it, just as a car crashed into Zach's house...and although it wasn't on 9/11...Zach's been having synchronicities ever since 9/11.

It is sad though because both Jason and Tim were really good dudes..and they both had a young son who was their world. I just hope no one else I worked with at Casey's dies this year, I mean damn. 

You know what else I just thought about in relation to the Umbrella Symbolism...
The Gold Slipper actually closed down for good at the end of August. It's sad because I have so many memories from that place and it's been open my whole life. But recall how it was important to my Uncle Barney and the number 166 just after the Umbrella Man made the video about Zach...So that along with Jeopardy having a Gematria Category on 6/13/22 makes me know that this symbolism is important again. I can't believe I just now put that together too..

Zach also made a video yesterday talking about his sports picks and mentioned multiple times how the Indianapolis Colts are a team that he can't figure out this year, and how he needs to look more into why.....I think it's because the Colts are important the the Umbrella Symbolism. 

The Slipper actually closed on my Uncle Ed Murphy's bday too....Barney's Brother....the guy who was in Hustler...
It was the Cami Parker issue....makes me think of Camilla Parker Bowles...
It was also important to the Moon/Space Theme..










4 comments:

  1. If you learn of any of the accidents involving a Dodge, please mention.
    I apologize for asking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Derek's uncle was in a bad car accident too. It was on September 22nd too. Wow, strange.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is true. In fact, I was at my uncle's house when I saw this post. Couldn't believe it.

      Delete
    2. So sorry for your loss Derek. I hope your uncle is doing well. Crazy synchronicities.

      Delete