Thursday, September 8, 2022

Derek Meets Zach At Marquette 3 months 3 days after his bday on the Founder of Marquette's Death Date

 

I don't mean to create any type of drama, but this is why I tend to just keep to myself when documenting these patterns....Why did Derek go and meet Zach at Marquette today?  Especially when I was getting messages from him about how bad Zach was around the time of the Buffalo Rally, and how me documenting/caring about the patterns around him was so bad.... Sure, I understand that we are all trying to get the message out and what not and there is no reason to have drama...We should all be listening to each other and have friendly debates/different ideas of what is actually going on in the world. I understand that Zach has treated a lot of people shitty including Derek, but we are all searching for the same thing to an extent. So, like I said, I'm not making this post to talk crap on Derek or anyone else, I just find it funny with how much crap I was getting around the time of the Buffalo Rally, and now it's like there's no big deal. I feel like I need to stand up for myself a bit considering the circumstances. Especially with how much anxiety I felt from getting these messages a few months back. It's just messing with my emotions a bit, but if you ever meet me, there is no grudge or bad energy over this happening. I just feel like I need to document it, as it really doesn't make any sense to me. Maybe Derek had a change of heart, or just went to investigate his suspicions? But honestly, whatever lol, good vibes only is how I try to live my life, yet I know this happened for a reason, so here I am documenting about it. 
Crazier yet is that fact that a good majority of my posts involving the OKC and the Buffalo Rally involved how Zach is connected to the number 33....Now we have Derek meeting him 3 months 3 days after his bday? 
I truly don't think this was on purpose, but nevertheless, here we are again with the same pattern. 
Derek Michael J Tikkuri=95
Dan Behrendt=95
Don't forget that 95 is a big number in relation to the Jesuits as well, and Marquette is a Jesuit University. 

What are the odds that today is also the death date of the founder of Marquette, John Henni? 
John Henni=97
Today is 9/7. 
Today is also 8 months 28 days before Derek's bday and Marquette was founded on 8/28. 
Today is also 64 days before my bday...

It was founded 141 years ago too and one of the first things Derek talked about in the video was how they mocked his calculator on the Daily Show....saying how 8/11 is the 141st prime number.  
Further, Zach mentions the dates 8/10 and 8/11 when bringing up this Daily Show thing..Recall that the biggest rift between Derek and Zach happened in relation to 8/10 and 8/11(Tisha B'Av) in 2019 over Anarchadelphia. This was also important to Andrew Luck and The Umbrella Man symbolism.  

New York=33

It's funny that a big thing with the Marquette visit is mentioning the film "Tommy Boy." Recall that I've recently mentioned the date 12/18 and how Chris Farley died on that day. 
Tommy Boy=254(FB)
9/11 the 254th day..
So on..








2 comments:

  1. No hard feelings man. It was a bit silly of me to bug you over this, particularly when I wound up making the exact same kind of post about Hubbard's syncs.
    Zach reached out to me directly in the morning and I thought it was a good opportunity to show support for what's truly important, which is sharing the work. I texted him about the 141 sync with John Henni but of course, he hasn't acknowledged it. Doesn't fit the Jesuit narrative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was just telling Rambo about Andrew Luck last week. In the news for returning to graduate school at Stanford. They're called the Cardinal. Rambo's been talking about the Cardinal cross. Someone came up in Chicago and brought it up too. SB 57 at the Cardinals stadium. Anyways their official color is Cardinal Red specifically 201 in the Pantone Matching System. Andrew Luck was born 12/9 and on 129 date numerology. Zach likes to point out how 129 is 201 base 8. Played for the Cardinal went to the Colts just similar to Johnny Unitas who played for the Louisville Cardinals before going to the Colts.

    ReplyDelete