Thursday, September 29, 2022

Coolio Dead on Anniversary of Stevie Wonders Pastime Paradise-Weird Al In Relation To The Umbrella Symbolism-Jeopardy-Blind-Neptune

 


I knew there had to be a connection to Stevie Wonder with Coolio dying..
In my 2018 Post about Coolio and Jeopardy I talked about Coolio sampling Stevie Wonder's "Pastime Paradise" for Gangstas Paradise...also how the Jeopardy question answe was "Gangstas Paradise Lost"..a play on the song and the John Milton book "Paradise Lost."

I pointed out how John Milton went blind, Stevie Wonder is Blind, and the chorus says "Why are we, so BLIND to see".
I later connected it to the band Korn and their song "Blind." The song Blind came out on Coolios bday. 

Anyways, notice that Coolio died on the anniversary of Stevie Wonder releasing the song "Pastime Paradise."


Further, in relation to Weird Al, is in not funny that I just blogged about Weird Al with the Umbrella Man symbolism...that is connected to Jeopardy...and I also recently blogged about Jeopardy...and I have the old post about Coolio and Jeopardy?

Recall James Jumper made the blog mocking mine due to my Jeopardy videos around the same time that the Umbrella Man made his 2016 videos..
It was synced to Reverse Gematria and Flippimg the script...
Then my Uncle Barney died and his bday was 7/23...
Daniel Radcliffe who is portraying Weird Al also born on 7/23..
James Holzhauer aka Jeopardy James born on 7/23..
I'm wondering about my friend/bandmate Pat as well...I have a post from 2019 talking about our band adding My Blogna by Weird Al....
But Pat also has the 7/23 bday..
And Pat is also legally BLIND.

The date 7/23 is also Neptunalia...and I have another old post about Neptune controlling the Pineal Gland where I talk about Weird Al..
Also, the first video I made on YouTube where I casted the screen and talked like I do now was about Weird Al....I talked a good amount about Neptune being in Pisces in that video...
So there has to be something with Neptune with all of this..
Neptune was important with the 2/22/22 stuff...

In relation to Weird Al too, I have blogged more than once how Weird Al was the first concert I ever went to...It was in Sioux City, Iowa with the band Goldfinger..
Anyway, I recently notice I had a charge of 10.99 on my debit card from the Sioux City Journal.. I think I signed up back in March so I could get the picture of Megan Mitchell on Jay Leno...It's strange that I just now got charged though...so I tried canceling online only to find it takes you to a 404 not found page.. I just found the customer service number a few days ago and called and canceled...
I guess I just find it odd that Sioux City would come up in my life at all, especially with how it syncs to my Weird Al experience.
They told me my subscription lasts until 10/28 though....so again with the 10/28 date.

Even more odd is I'm typing this at work and a guy who is now pretty much legally blind just came in...we call him Sully...he's had cancer or tumors on his brain a bunch and the last time they did surgery it messed his eye sight up real bad...so WEIRD that he would come in as I'm typing this..




 













3 comments:

  1. Teddy Bridgewater went in to the game for Tua tonight. Tua they said experienced "head trauma" which was said to be the cause of death for Bob Saget. Thinking could be pointing to something with Joe Biden. Bridgewater helped get the score to 12 - 14. Would've been 13 - 14 but the kicker missed the PAT. Even told my wife he was going to miss it cause we the people know how special 1214 is. Also remember mentioning to you how that comedian named Teddy died a month or two ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today is 263 days after Saget died. 56th prime and all that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude, just hit me. You're talking about Pat and the kicker missed a PAT

    ReplyDelete