Monday, March 1, 2021

Golfers wear Red and Black for Tiger Woods-Lady Gaga's Dogs and the red and black Super Bowl 51 theme-The Weeknd's Red and Black Halftime-Idiotest Synchronicity-Atlantis

 


This story would make a lot more sense if he was golfing by himself....How in the world did he just go missing while golfing with a friend? 
Hermilo Jazmines=228
Today is 2/28. 

Drowning=40
Golf=22, 40, 68
Pond=22 and 59
Today is the 59th day.
There is probably some riddle with Tiger Woods..
Tiger=59
Woods=59
Water=68


There for sure is some Jesuit/Cardinal/Catholic riddle with some of the major stories recently too...Notice how the golfers wore Red Shirts and Black Pants today in honor of Tiger...We recently had the Lady Gaga story about her missing dogs too...and recall she went to an all girls Catholic school...also was important to the Jesuit themed Super Bowl 51...Atlanta/Atlantis/Ra/Horus...
She does the Eye of Ra after singing RA RA La La La wearing the red and black in the "Bad Romance" video too..
Ra is the God of the Sun...
Horus' right eye represented RA, or the Sun and the left eye ripped out by Set represents the Moon.(Thoth).
Think about Daft Punk and the Gold/Silver representing the Sun/Moon and so on...
I'm wondering about Neptune as well considering Pharrell is in the "Get Lucky" song and he's a member of "The Neptunes"..
Neptune/Poseidon..the god of the Sea/Horses/Earthquakes...
The Moon effects the Tides....the horse symbolism lately...Prince Philip in the news....2014's Super Bowl was all about Neptune and the SEAhawks beat the Broncos(Horse)...Philip Seymour Hoffman died while Philip Phillips was singing...this just after Uncle Phil died and Phil on Duck Dynasty was in the news...

Funnier yet is that I just went to my YouTube videos and searched Lady Gaga as I wanted to watch my old video about her and SB 51...Notice the first video that came up is about Idiotest and the Jesuits..It's funny because I haven't watched actual TV in a very long time until tonight. I took Jasmine's brother to work and then came upstairs and turned on Family Feud..after it was over Idiotest came on and I got on the computer and started typing this blog post...it's just been so long since I've even seen an episode of Idiotest and now it comes up in my search for "Lady Gaga"?


What's even funnier is that this happened just after midnight, so now a span of 3 months 18 days before Ben Gleib's bday..
In November I discovered more about why he followed me on Twitter in 2017 and I pointed out the 318 connection to my uncle..
Ben Gleib=318(FB)  and 56
The first episode aired 56 days after his bday. 
He followed me of Twitter just after my uncle died on 1/27.
Idiotest=127(FB) and 201(FB)
Remember he followed me 78 days after my bday and our bdays are 7 months 8 days apart. 
Jesuit=78
Idiot=78
He was born in 78'. 
He was also 38 years old at the time..
Ben Gleib=38
Idiotest=38
It's interesting this comes up again when I am 38 years old. 
The synced happened on 3/1..but I started this post on 2/28 which is 3 months 18 days after my bday...

While he did follow me on 1/27 it wasn't until 6/9 when I realized the significance in 2017 while randomly watching Idiotest...Just interesting that today is 3 months 8 days before 6/9. 

Remember I had 114 followers too and my uncle had just died sycned to the Jesuits on 1/14. 
This is Ben's latest Tweet...
Beware the liquorice monkeys=127

It's also interesting that when I discovered the significance of him following me on Twitter, my last Tweet that would show up that day was the video about the Jesuit theme synced to Super Bowl 51 I put on YouTube on 2/2...and keep in mind this was 6/9....because Twitter for some reason sharing my videos even though it was synced to my YouTube account and had posted many previous videos. 
The reason I find it funny though is that is the video I was searching for when I typed in "Lady Gaga" and my Ben Gleib video came up tonight....It's strange that the Ben Gleib video would come up though, because nowhere in description/title/tags or anything do I mention Lady Gaga. 
2/2 to 6/9 is 127 days. 
Ha just randomly looked at the time and it's 1:27am too lol. 
Funnier yet is that the screenshot picked up "The Atlantean Conspiracy" page I've had bookmared for years lol...I swear I didn't mean to do that, nor did I realize it popped up until just now after I uploaded the pic to the blog. 
Atlanta...Atlantis...SB 51..Atlanta Falcons...Ra...Falcon Head...Funny too as on Family Feud that I turned on earlier there was a question at the end about birds and the 2 guys answered Eagle and Falcon...recall the experience at my grandma's house involving Eagles days after the Falcons lost in SB 51. 
Atlantis=191(FB) and 239(FB)
Atlanta Falcons=191(FB) and 239
Atlanta=239(FB) and 69...6/9? 
Society of Jesus=239(FB)
Illuminati=239(FB)
Paris France=239(FB)

Falcons=38


Look who won the Golf Tournament today too...Collin Morikawa who won it 22 days after his bday...It was the 22nd Tournament WGC Championship..
Golf=22
Think how the Tiger symbolism with Tiger King was important to the number 22 as well...The Bucs winning by 22 and so on..

The Chiefs Red Jerseys..
The Bucs also have Red Jerseys..

Plus the Red and Black during the Weeknd's halftime show too. 
You know what else is funny about the Weeknd's performance is that they duped a lot of people into thinking that the word "Satan" was flashed at the Super Bowl...it was actually flashed at a concert of his in Copenhagen in 2017...but not the Super Bowl...


He was playing the song "Reminder" at the 2017 concert though, and notice the music video for this song came out on 2/16...
His bday is also 2/16..
The Halftime score was 21-6..
6X6X6=216

The actual single released on 5/9/17..
17th prime is 59..
God=17

Mars is the RED planet too. 
God of War...Father of Romulus and Remus...We just had Perseverance land on Mars. 


Eye of the Tiger? 2022

























8 comments:

  1. Lol bro, was going to come on here and say how Mars and Saturn are red and black then I see you mentioning it. I had some good stuff on that around December. I just put out a video on the 1018 stuff. Consider that the Perseverance landed on Mars 10 months and 18 days after the Saturn Mars Conjunction on 3/31 last year. The Super Bowl paid tribute to Eddie Murphy last year since there was a Venus Pleiades conjunction on his 59th bday. This year just one day b4 the release of Coming 2 America there will be a Mars Pleiades conjunction. Here's the rest of the 1018 stuff

    "Perseverance" is in the Bible once in Ephesians 6:18. Ephesus is the first church named in Revelation. Ephesus is listed as a World Heritage site reference #1018 because it's the location of the Temple of Artemis. 10:18 on a clock is 618 minutes. Artemis the Moon Goddess and there was a Moon-Mars conjunction the day of the landing. The landing was exactly 1018 lunar months after Orson Welles did a broadcast of War of the Worlds where Martians invade Earth and eventually die of disease. Event 201 (pandemic simulation) and the World Military Games in Wuhan were each held on 10/18 in 2019. Also consider that the latest pandemic bill is requiring that the Pentagon release any and all information on UFOs by the deadline of June 1st 2021....

    Luke 10:18......

    And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven

    ReplyDelete
  2. To me Mars is more like Satan. Venus is more like Jesus. Yin Yang

    ReplyDelete
  3. Red and Black are the colors of the empire in star wars too if I remember right. The Imperial march is pretty much a replica of gustav host's Mars bringer of war

    ReplyDelete
  4. I gotta look over this again. June 9th is my birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ephesians 6:18.
    June 18th
    Mercury = 618 sumerian
    0.618 is the inverse of phi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tomorrow night is Zach's 216th episode.
    Diameter of the Moon is 2160 miles
    It's 3/3/21 and 3321 is the 81st triangular the sum of the 9x9 magic square of the Moon.

    216 also the hebrew gematria for gevurah (strength) the part of the tree of life that gets equated with Mars

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just checked his planetary age... he'll be exactly 20 Martian years old tomorrow.... fascinating stuff

    ReplyDelete