Thursday, March 11, 2021

Kermit the Frog post on Facebook after my last Blog Post

 


I just came downstairs to cook a pizza and then I was going to watch the new South Park...anyway as I'm sitting in the kitchen I turned of the Gematria Effect and then went to Facebook to see a post about Kermit the Frog and Sex Magick lol...

I literally just documented about Kermit the Frog...so what are the odds someone posted about Kermit earlier today in a group I'm in? Possibly they were inspired by the Masked Singer thing, but still funny it happens right after I post about it. 

Funny how Zach starts off the Gematria Effect tonight talking about synchronicity too...Honestly the most I've ever heard him talk about it too lol. I seriously just don't think he experiences it as much as others, which is why he always seems to lack interest in it. I'm obsessed with it because it happens to me countless times every single day..and then it syncs up to the media stories and so on. 
This is why I'm saying there is something bigger to learn with this knowledge, but it seems that so many people just aren't ready to even figure out what that is. It's just frustrating to me, but eventually I think more people will start to see what I am trying to convey. It's just hard for me to roll with all of the beliefs about Gematria that Zach has sometimes..especially when I decode constantly by things happening in my life and how they are related to news stories. I'm going to keep saying it until I figure it out, but we are missing a big piece to this and we will continue to be controlled by it until we figure it out. 

Pi=69(Jewish)

Today is the 69th day. 

Post Office=310(FB)

Today is 3/10. 


3 comments:

  1. I support you in your quest. I've been Gematria 'aware' since 2013. I've always 'known' there was a there, there. We can see it on the grand scheme, and you seem adept on the individual micro screen. For me, I am looking, on a day to day basis and don't 'see' much. However, what are the chances that my fathers name and my mothers maiden name would match in 14 ciphers? Godley and Lindon. Thanks for your pursuit. May we all find what we're looking for and 'break the code' and break out of this spell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kermit and Jim Henson to me have to do with alchemy. One of Jim's works is about the cube. Kermit sings about the rainbow bridge. And "together again"...etc is all about merging the diality. Or when the crystal cracked in the "dark crystal" which might be the third eye we were split into two. Once the two become one we can better see the connection of all things. I think this is why we are seeing a lot of trans symbolism. Male and female merging. Sex is the root chakra and when talking about the kundalini which is the coiled serpent rising up the spine and sex is part of this. I just don't really like to refer to it as magic. That's probably why people think its a bunch of hubbub.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Six is sex. Sex is gender. Six is hexagon. Hex or a spell. A hexagon is a 2d cube. This cube is formed by the flower of life pattern which is seen throughout the entire universe. This cube is pandoras box. Like when you open a box or unfold the cube it is a cross. It's the middle of the star of david. So to break the hex we have to think outside the box of division and seperation. Opening pandoras box can be scary because it exposes those parts of yourself that have been suppressed and pushed down and hidden. It is yout own fears. And fears of the unknown. This work to open this box is like opening the seals of your chackras. My thought is that this is the great work of alchemy.
    Also dan if you read this whenever you mention pizza i get a synch because i had a mystical experience with heavy pizza symbolism. I always link pizza with PI

    ReplyDelete