Sunday, March 21, 2021

June 19th is 221 days after my bday-Volcano symbolism-Tisha B'Av Eddie Van Halen

 

Since the volcano in Iceland just happened 129 days after my bday I wondered when 221 days after my bday is. I mentioned both of these numbers in my post about synchronicity and volcanoes..
Notice that 221 days after my bday is 6/19...
6/19 is the 170th day of the year which is important to Zach and Myanmar..
It's also King James bday...
My sync involved the Ghost Ship fire that was connected to the Warriors who beat King James and the Cavaliers that season. 
Think about "FIRE" too in regards to Vulcan and Volcanoes. 
It was the deadliest building fire since the 1906 San Francisco Earthquake/Fires. 
Notice it's also 7 months 9 days..
Mount Vesuvius=221
It erupted in the year 79. 

In almost all of my posts about Volcanoes I also mention North Korea within them...there is another that involves Russia....the North Korea was because the 2018 Hawaii Volcano was synced to the Korean Missile scare...
Kim Jong un=129 and 114
World War=114
The reason I'm mentioning this is because 6/19..
The 114th prime number is 619. 

Think about volcanoes too in regards to the Trump-Kim SUMMIT. 
I highly doubt it's a coincidence that LeBron James just got injured the same day as the Japan earthquake synced to Los Angeles either. 
LeBron James=114
King James...
Remember Prince Harry and Meghan Markle leaving the royal family began on Kim Jong un's bday..

I'm just thinking about a lot of this...recall that Van Halen was important to the 8/11 and Tisha B'Av because the song "Hot for Teacher" was in the Ginger Cow episode of South Park. 
South Park=129 and 114
The Ginger Cow is important to the 3rd temple..
The 2nd Temple was destroyed by Titus who was the ruler during the eruption of Mount Vesuvius. 
Eddie Van Halen died on 10/6...
Something we've pointed out for a long time with gematria is that..
Prophecy=106
Ginger Cow Prophecy? 
Sammy Hagar with the Ginger hair...
Hagar the Horrible...Vikings...Iceland...
The creator of Hagar was born on 8/11. 
Sammy Hagar=106
David Lee Roth=201 and 66(He's currently 66 years old)





3 comments:

  1. Tennessee = 106 ordinal
    Eclipse on 10/6 June 10th this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of Van Halen's biggest songs is called "Eruption" 0___0

    ReplyDelete
  3. I mentioned pink in one of your earlier posts. You should check the music artist out..pink. I saw the movie rollerball on hbo max and wondered why it was on there. Its from 2002. But pink has a cameo on there right after a horse logo.
    One of her songs is "there you go" which i know you had a sync with your pet and alex jones. And her latest song in 2021 is with her daughter called "cover me in sunshine: with a length of 2:21.
    Also in rollerball the team is called the horsemen and a red head player pointed to a tattoo she got under her eye of her number which was 21. Finally a character in rollerball is named Toba which when I looked it up may refer to the Toba event that was a supervolcano eruption.

    ReplyDelete