Saturday, March 20, 2021

Volcano eruption in Iceland 129 days after my birthday and a connection to the film "Eurovision Song Contest: The Story of Fire Saga" that I watched last night

How funny is this lol...I just turned the Gematria Effect back on today and now Rambo is the next caller. He mentions how it's a synchronicity because he is going to talk about Ontario, California which is a suburb of Los Angeles. 

It's also interesting he is talking a lot about Vulcan, the god of Fire/Volcanos...something I've mentioned in recent months...plus Queen Elizabeth's dog named Vulcan recently died. He also mentioned the date 5/23 being important to Vulcan, which is the day Los Angeles gained City Status. 



So I started this blog post this afternoon but I didn't have time to finish it....I'm just now getting home and I see a story about a volcano eruption in Iceland. Funnier yet is that I left a few comments on Rambo's post in regards to Volcanoes too...
What I find even more strange is that last night after I posted about Toronto and the Gematria Effect I went to bed...my son then woke up like 20 minutes later and would not go back to sleep so I was up until about 4am with him...while I was sitting in my chair I figured I would turn a movie on, and I saw this film with Will Ferrell in it...I ended up watching it too and it's pretty stupid...but the whole film involves him being a singer from Iceland. 
Eurovision Song Contest: The Story of FIRE Saga..
Think about Vulcan being the god of FIRE and Volcanos..
Fire and Ice...

In the first few minutes of the film it opens up as "Present Day" and has Will Ferrell's band singing their song "Volcano Man" too lol...You just can't make this up. 
It's also interesting to me that Pierce Brosnan portrays Will Ferrell's father in this film....I remember him a lot from the film "Dante's Peak" a kid...a film about a volcano eruption. Also MARS attacks...Mars and Vulcan are brothers...


It's crazy that one of the big numbers I was talking about with the Volcano symbolism was 129 and 221..
Notice this eruption happened 129 days after my bday. 

Reykjavík=129(FB)

The only reason I watched that film last night was because my son Alistair woke up..
Alistair Behrendt=319(FB)
He rarely wakes up in the middle of the night too, so it makes it even more strange. 
I also wonder about the 4 months 9 days..
Rambo=49
My bday is 49 days before 1/29 too. 
3/19 is also 165 days before Alistair's bday. 
Alistair Behrendt=165
Will Ferrell=165
Pompeii=165(FB)
Yellowstone=165
Wyoming=165(FB)

Reykjanes Peninsula=319(FB)
It's been nearly 800 years since this volcano erupted? 














 

1 comment:

  1. Venus is known for having "more volcanoes than any other planet in the solar system"

    ReplyDelete