Thursday, March 11, 2021

Winston Marshall of Mumford & Sons takes a break after supporting Andy Ngo exactly 33 weeks after Zach's bday

 





This story about Winston Marshall of Mumford and Sons was a top article on Yahoo when I got home tonight. I figured I would click on it, even though I really don't know much about him....Of course, it was perfectly placed and I was supposed to see this story....Notice it's about his support of Andy Ngo? And that he announced his step back from the band on 3/9. 
Notice he is currently 33 years old too and this happened a span of 80 days or 2 months 18 days after his bday. 
Winston=33
Andy Ngo=80 
Andy Cuong Ngo=218(FB)
Andy released his book on the 33rd day..
Powell's=33
1+11+20+01=33
Antifa=137(FB)
Joe Rogan=137(FB)
Andy Ngo went on the Joe Rogan show 33 days before Joe's bday. 
The 33rd prime is 137. 

Zach released his book 3 months and 3 days before going to Portland on 1/16, where the Andy Ngo video was filmed. 
Portland=116
Oregon the 33rd State. 
Book=16
Sixteen=33
Zach went to Portland on the 16th day and his book released 16 weeks before Andy Ngo's. 
This news also happened exactly 33 weeks after Zach's bday. 
Number Games=231(FB)
I never looked at Zach's new channel until now, but notice he started it on the 46th day of 2021 lol...which was 5 months 6 days or 156 days before his bday. 
Thirty Three=156
Society of Jesus=56
Catholic=46
Also 15/2...a number I've mentioned in relation to him recently too. 
The Gematria Effect=152

Gematria Effect News Twenty One with Zachary K Hubbard=215
The newest channel comes a span of 1 year 3 months 2 days after his last channel too. 
Catholic Church=132
15 months 2 days...152




He does his final broadcast on his old channel on 3/2, which was 7 months 9 days or 224 days after his bday..
Society of Jesus=79 and 56
The Society of Jesus=224
The End=56

2/15 is also 224 days before the Jesuit anniversary. 

I'm not trying to pick on him, but once again..just as I am showing that multiple things in my life are synced to the Jesuits...the same goes for him.  
Looney Tunes=132
YouTube=132(FB)

It's not on his thumbnail but I found this interesting too..
That's all Folks=156





















1 comment:

  1. In September I made a video showing the alarming syncs between him and L Ron Hubbard...just like you, it wasn't to pick on him, but to make a point. We can't escape these connections even if we try.
    The fact that his books are by the numbers like this just confirms to me that he's meant to spread this info. Perhaps he doesn't notice as much synchronicity because he needs to fulfill that purpose first.
    Whereas, I notice so much synchronicity, I could never honestly claim to know what's happening.

    ReplyDelete