Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Death of Don Rickles wife on 3/14(Pi Day) in relation to the 2017 Space/Moon Theme-Death of Eugene Cernan/John Glenn

 

A notification for this story just popped up on my phone...It’s funny they emphasize the number 56, which we have been saying is a Jesuit number...notice she also died age 84.
Society of Jesus=56
Jesuit=84
Don Rickles died on 4/6. 
Catholic=46

This means Don Rickles got married a span of 56 days before his bday too. 

Remember in 2017 I started showing how the Jesuits were very important to much of what is going on...I also talked about a Space Theme involving Eugene Cernan and then he died a month later on 1/16/17..
In my info about him I showed thr importance to Don Rickles and then Don Rickles died a few months after Cernan on 4/6/2017, which was the same day that John Glenn's funeral was held...John Glenn died a week after I mentioned a major Moon/Space theme was going on..

Anyway, notice the day Rickles wife died...3/14..
This was Eugene Cernan's bday...Pi day...something we've pointed out is important to Nasa/Space for a long time.

I'm not going to repost all of it but it had a lot to do with the number 144, such as John Glenn dying 144 days after his bday. 
Mark of the Beast=144
National Aernautics and Space Administration=666
The sum of the first 144 digits after the decimal of Pi is 666. 

I'm curious about Easter falling on 4/4 this year too. 
Easter Bunny=144
Forty Four=144
April Fourth=144
We had the RV bombing on Christmas..
Santa Claus=666

I'm just now realizing that Don Rickles died 3 months 14 days before 7/20..the anniversary of the Moon landing. 

This also means that he got married on Eugene Cernan's 31st bday..
Houston=31
Recall how Super Bowl 51 was held after Cernan died...and it was held in Houston, which is part of the reason why I thought the Moon/Space theme was so important..
Moon=51, and 21
We are currently in the 51st anniversary of the moon landing in the year 21'. 

Don Rickles=212(FB)
Eugene Cernan=212 and 164(FB) and 264(FB)
The big numbers I've talked about with Francis Bacon..




No comments:

Post a Comment