Thursday, March 25, 2021

Death of Talladega Nights actor Houston Tumlin in relation to my Eurovision Sync with Volcanoes-2019 NASCAR narrative

 

Houston Tomlin who is famous for the Will Ferrell film Talladega Nights supposedly committed suicide on 3/23? 
I find this interesting considering my synchronicity with Will Ferrells film Eurovision and the Iceland volcano....plus recall that I talked about Talladega Nights in relation to 2019 with the Nascar narrative I was following...We then had the death of French racer Antoine Hubert the same day Dale Jr. Raced as a tribute to his father at Darlington..and the French racer is important to Talladega Nights....this was also important to Prince Philip’s car crash in January 2019. Hubert also died on the anniversary of Princess Diana dying in France and the founder of NASCAR was Bill France...on 8/10/2019 it was the 227th anniversary of the French Monarchy falling...which was also Tisha B'Av and World Lion day...Dale Jr. then was in a plane crash at Elizabethton on Napoleon's bday..
Houston Tumlins death also comes on the 82nd day of the year...
Recall that I made the error in NASCAR with gematria.
Nascar=82(FB)
Although it should be NASCAR..
I realized this on 9/19/19 in my post about the death of Mike Stefanik..He died in a plane that took off from Coventry, Rhode Island....I later did this same error with Covid instead of COVID and I realized this because of my post about Margaret Keenan getting the 1st vaccine in Coventry..
COVID=212(FB)
NASCAR=212(FB)

Notice the date I blogged about realizing I had made the same mistake with COVID as NASCAR...12/20...the same day as the volcano eruption in Hawaii that I talked about with Ed Rod a few weeks before..
Volcano=28 and 82
Tumlin died age 28 on the 82nd day.
Iceland=82(Jewish)
What's even stranger is that my whole sync with the Eurovision film was because of my son Alistair...recall he was born on 8/31/2019..the same day as Antoine Hubert dying and Dale Jr. Racing at Darlington..

I'm just now realizing that Mike Stefanik died on Prince Harry's  day.
Recall 9/19 is a day I have said is connected to Queen Elizabeth II since 2014 too.
Interesting that Tumlin died 201 days before Dale Earnhardt Jr's bday too.
Houston Tumlin=201

Tumlin also died 33 days after the anniversary of Dale Sr. Dying...Dale Srs final win was at Talladega...and Tumlin died 33 days before the NASCAR race in Talladega this year on 4/25...He also died 3 months 3 days after my post on 12/20.
He also died exactly 33 weeks after the anniversary of Talladega Nights coming out.

Talladega also important to Earthquakes due to The Big One..
He also died 115 days or 3 months 23 days before Will Ferrells bday..
The race in Talladega will be on the 115th day of 2021.
The race in Talladega will also be 82 days before Will Ferrells bday.
There is another race in Talladega on 10/31/2021...the 31st race..
Houston=31
Ralph Dale Earnhardt Jr=194
Recall they announced that Dale Jr would be racing on 8/31/2019 in a tribute to his father, the same day as Talladega in 2019.
610...106..
Reminds of Prince Philip again..

How hilarious...I've been making this post on the couch and Jasmine just got home...I went in the kitchen to talk to her and I see this speaker sitting on the stove...it's her brothers Kodees who lives with us, but I never noticed it said Volkano on it until now...plus it's not usually sitting there lol..

To finish the post I want to add that now my daughter is listening to the songs on Frozen and singing...makes me think of Iceland. 






















2 comments:

  1. 82nd prime = 421
    Queen Elizabeth d.o.b. 4/21
    12/27 to 4/21
    115 days
    Bristol 82°
    Bristol area code = 423
    Prince Philip = 423

    Interesting that Randy Houser singing National Anthem 3/28 @ Bristol
    Single Runnin Outta Moonlight
    Released 421 weeks before 3/28

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dale Jr plane crash on 102nd Anniversary of House of Windsor

    ReplyDelete