Wednesday, March 10, 2021

"The Dark Knight" is the top trending movie on Netflix after my last blog post-Matt Harvey/New York Mets-Danny DeVito/Matilda/Hercules

 

I just posted my last blog post about the copyright claim....I was going to write that I think there might be something important to Matt Harvey but I didn't. The reason being is that he is nicknamed "The Dark Knight" If you watch that old video I have too, I talked about this and Batman too and the Game 1 Blackout in that world series....Also, when I was looking at my old blog posts to try and organize a video, I really wanted to talk about "Matilda" and Danny DeVito and how he was synced to "Batman"..

I was also looking at my old Danny DeVito posts at work earlier today...then a while later I was scrolling through Facebook and saw a post about the Disney "Zeus"...it's from the movie "Hercules" that I have never watched before....I started looking at the comments and noticed someone wrote one about Danny DeVito...I wasn't even thinking about him being in the film until I seen this comment. I was only intrigued by it because Rambo has posted a lot about "Jupiter" being the equivalent to "Zeus" in the past month or so. 



Anyway, after I posted my previous post, I went to Netflix to find a movie and lay down. Of course, the first Trending movie that comes up is "The Dark Knight". 


Batman=39
The Copyright Claim came on 3/9. 
Batman=111 and 51...
All of the connections to that old video too. 

The Batman symbolism important to the Moon..

Matt Harvey=264(FB) and 56


No comments:

Post a Comment