Friday, March 19, 2021

The 187th year of Toronto in connection to my previous info about Los Angeles/Earthquake/Bridge symbolism. The Fresh Prince-Bianca Belair-Wrestlemania 37

 

I had to DJ last night so I didn't get to listen to the 218th episode of the Gematria Effect...I'm listening to it now and the first caller mentions the number 218...She does mention other numbers, but funny that 218 is one of them.....Anyway she is a rapper from Toronto and telling how rituals are done in the music industry..so on...

Zach then went on to say how Toronto just turned 187 years old on 3/6..
Toronto=36
Society of Jesus=187


The girl who called in also told us of her rapper friend "Jon James" who died doing a stunt for his video.  When looking him up I see that he died age 34...which just stands out to me due to the Ronda Rousey 34 stuff I have mentioned...plus how it connected to Summer Slam being held in Toronto on 8/11/2019 during Tisha B'Av. 

Remember how Toronto is in the 416 area code..
Toronto Ontario=416(FB)
I've mentioned the date and number 4/16 or 416 a bunch a while back in relation to my Aunt Betty and Alex Trebek dying....which is connected to Pope Benedict XVI whose bday is 4/16. 
Something I didn't notice until tonight though is that 4/16 is 201 days after the Jesuit anniversary...considering the 187th year of Toronto this sticks out to me. 
4/16 is also 35 weeks before Pope Francis' bday and 35 days before Zach's bday..or a span of 36 days. 
Catholic=35
Recall that I am exactly 8 months 11 days older than Zach. 

Notice how 4/16 is 5 months 6 days after my bday too. 
Society of Jesus=56

I also see that Pope Francis and Benedict XVI's bdays are 8 months 1 day apart....Recall this was a major number with the Bridge/Earthquake symbolism connected to Ronda Rousey too in 2018...before Wrestlemania 34. 
Recall in 2019 the Toronto Raptors won the NBA Finals and then there was a major earthquake in Los Angeles on the Fourth of July.  I've recently mentioned the connection to Los Angeles and Earthquakes too..
Los Angeles is located on 34 N too. 





Interesting that 4/16 is 37 days before Los Angeles gained city status...
Los Angeles=37
Notice how it was incorportated on 4/4 and founded by 44 settlers known as "Los Pobladores". 
Pobladores=44
Earthquake=44
Also interesting that it was made city 185 years ago..
Ronda Jean Rousey=185
Japan=185(FB)
4/16 is also 141 days before Los Angeles was founded as a puebla..
The 141st prime is 811. 
San Francisco California=141

4/16 is 2 months 16 days after the 34th Royal Rumble...
Los Angeles=216(FB)
Toronto also incorporated at Toronto in the year 34'. 




Looking at my old info is funny too...In a post on 2/23/2020 I mentioned how the 2021 Royal Rumble would be important because it's the 34th Royal Rumble...at the end of the post I mentioned how I just learned a wrestler named Bianca Belair and she might be important....Of course she went on to win the 2021 Women's Royal Rumble...
Think about her name in regards to Los Angeles though..Bel Air...
Will Smith...the Fresh Prince...I've previously pointed out his name is 416 too. 
Willard Carroll Smith Jr=141 and 416(FB)
Even more perfect to this is that Bianca Belair is set to wrestle Sasha BANKS at Wrestlemania 37...think how the Fresh Prince moves in with the BANKS family...Philip Banks...Carlton Banks...so on...
The Fresh Prince reunion was on the anniversary of Charles Manson dying..
Charles Manson=416(FB)

Edge won the 2021 Men's Royal Rumble and he is billed from Toronto...Christian lives in Tampa. 

The Fresh Prince....PHILip Banks...Prince Philip. 
4/16 is 55 days before Prince Philip's bday...
Recall the Fresh Prince Reunion was 55 days after Will Smith's bday and 55 days before Janet Hubert's bday....Focus and the number 55. 
Will Smith=55
Just had Super Bowl 55. 
4/16 is the 106th day of the year and 10 months 6 days after Prince Philip's bday on 6/10 or 10/6. 
Prince Harry lives in Los Angeles. 
Los Angeles=161(FB)
Philip's bday on the 161st day..
They Live=106


Remember the 2020 World Series was won by the Los Angeles Dodgers and it had 2 players named Will Smith...they beat the Tampa Bay Rays....Wrestlemania 37 was supposed to be held in Los Angeles and is now in Tampa Bay...the Toronto Raptors are playing their home games in Tampa as well.
The Toronto Blue Jays were important to Trevor Bauer who just signed with the Dodgers...and is synced to the Bridge/Earthquake symbolism...
His bday is 1/17..
Bridge=36 and 117
Toronto=36 and 117
Dodgers=36 and 117
It will be the 117th World Series. 
The Toronto Blue Jays played their homes games in Buffalo in 2020 beginning on 8/11 against Miami...they also began their season against the Tampa Bay Rays. 

I'm gonna go to bed, but I'll finish listening to the Gematria Effect tomorrow...There is for sure something going on with this narrative though. 














6 comments:

  1. How weird, I listened to the same Gematria Effect yesterday and I even left a lengthy comment under the video that goes along with Rambo's information. In my comment I bring up Volcano Deities and how the Hawaiian Goddess Pele is the goddess of Fire and Volcanoes also the creator of Hawaii. Pele is also the goddess of the Hula, lol. Of course that made me think of the soccer player Pele and how he was in the news the beginning of March regarding getting the vax. Anyway, the volcano, Kilauea, which has been very active lately, is the home of the "family of the fire gods" including Pele. It made me think of that Missile Alert that was "accidently" set off in Hawaii on January 13, 2018. I was looking at the timeline from that date and saw that from January 13, 2018 to April 16, 2021 is 3 years, 3 months, 3 days. Perhaps a "Royal Rumble" there soon? You can go to Zach's video and see my complete comment if interested. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just checked the date of the alert January 13, 2018 to Pele's (soccer player) next birthday October 23, 2018 and it's 9 months 11 days (including end date)...

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2018 superbowl/ king soopers
    Played in US Banks stadium in the Twin Cities. Minneapolis/st. Paul.
    Pink did national anthem.
    Philly eagles
    Foles- foal is young horse
    Filly - filly is young female horse
    Horse represents root chackra
    Crown is the upper chackra.
    I think of twins being the two brain hemispheres also.
    Steven king wrote the stand which involves boulder and biological chem weapon. And woody allens film sleeper is in boulder with more flu plotline and brainwashing themes. "Sleeper" and people waiting to get there vc. I'm just sharing observations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Secretariat "Big Red"
    I have synchronicity with this. Triple crown

    ReplyDelete
  5. One more thing just now I was checking ggl news to see that they mention a victim of the shooting went to Centaurus high school. Centaur half man half horse.

    ReplyDelete