Friday, March 5, 2021

CNN Story about 'Matilda' and Wikipedia saying that Danny DeVito died on 2/28/21-Mars-Neptune-224

 
I haven't really been home much at all lately, but I finally got home tonight and went to CNN only to see a story about Matilda on CNN...It's funny as earlier today I saw a Facebook post about a bunch of old movies and someone put emphasis on Matilda over a bunch of other great movies....now I'm seeing this story...
Recall that I documented back in November how Matilda seemed to be important and there is something to do with Danny DeVito with it all. 
We then got a story about Roald Dahl's family apologizing for his antisemitic comments a week and a half later..


I pointed out that the story about Roald Dahl came 2 months 24 days after his bday..
Antisemitic Comments=224
This was a big number I was following a few months back. 



Notice this new story about Matilda comes a span of 224 days after her bday too. 
I also documented about Matilda 125 days after Mara Wilson(Matilda) bday..
Mara Wilson=44 and 125
The last time I blogged about Matilda was on 1/19...which was 44 days before 3/4 too. 
Matilda=119(FB)


Ha, I just looked up Danny DeVito and someone changed his Wikipedia page on 3/5 to say that he died on 2/28...they have to be messing with me..don't they? I began this post on 3/4 and now it's just after midnight...so whoever changed it has to be from a country outside of the US...
Sendmeatweetandletmeknow=125

Notice DeVito was born in NEPTUNE Township too..
I swear a long time ago I made a video about Bruce Springsteen and something to do with this area of New Jersey...but I can't seem to find it....it was before I blogged...so I had papers and videos, which is hard to find again with no search tool....
Anyway....streets of Philadlephia....It's always Sunny in Philadelphia...

Although he's not actually dead, 2/28 would have been a perfect day for him to die. It was a span of 263 days before DeVito's bday..
Danny DeVito=263(FB)

Daniel Michael DeVito Jr.=125
Today is 257 days before his bday...
Matilda=257(FB)

It's also interesting that this story came on 3/4 about Mara Wilson.....who was also famous for "Miracle on 34th Street". She will turn 34 years old in 2021 too. 
Born on 7/24....the 205th day..
Philadelphia=205(Jewish)

Philadelphia Pennsylvania=125

There has to be something important to Mara Wilson being a cousin to Ben Shapiro too.
Someone has now fixed the Danny DeVito death error....notice they did so 35 minutes after it was posted on 3/5? How can someone even mess that up anyway....and honestly who is sitting here watching Danny DeVito's page and fixing stuff lol? It makes no sense to me. 

DeVito is in so many interesting movies for recent events too...
MARS Attack....SPACE Jam...
Mars raped Rhea Silvia and she had Romulus and Remus...the TWINs....Think how Danny DeVito is in the film "Twins" and was also married to Rhea Perlman...Plus he's in Hercules and Hercules is the half brother of Mars too. 
MARa Wilson..
War....I mentioned North Korea in one of Matilda posts..
North Korea=125

I'm also interested that we had a 8.1 earthquake in New Zealand...Neptune the god of Earthquakes...recall in 2019 the date 3/4 was very important to the syncs I was having with Buffy/Trolls and more...then on 3/15 with got the Christchurch New Zealand Mosque shooting....I'm watching 3/10 and 3/15 again this year as they were both important in 2019. 
I also think this because my last post about Matilda on 1/19 involved Kristy Swanson(Buffy). 










No comments:

Post a Comment