Monday, March 8, 2021

Iowa will retired Luka Garza's number 55-The Trigonal Cipher/Allen Iverson Theme

 

This story was a headline on ESPN today and it instantly stuck out to me because I know that 55 is important to the Hawkeyes..

Iowa Hawkeyes=55, 145

Luka Garza=55, 145

Wisconsin=55

Iowa is retiring his number 55...

Fran McCaffery=119

Hawkeyes=119 and 145(FB)

Iowa=119(FB)


Retirement=55

Here's my snapchat that none of my friends will give two shits about too lol. Crazy how many times I've shown them simple stuff like this, yet they still lack interest in it..
I talked to a guy last night who follows my gematria stuff and loves it...he basically explained that he can't fully grasp it, or put it together the same way though and that I can do it because I'm smart....I told him that I don't think it's about being smart, but being aware...I guess moral of the story is that for some reason many people just aren't ready for this information, no matter how easy it is....it is frustrating because it comes so easy to me, but I guess I'll keep chipping away with patience. 
The guy last night was telling me how he found some amazing syncs with his family life though and then went  on to tell me about his/our friend's name summing to 666 in some cipher. I then explained how the number is about insight and not as evil as people think...I told him I would look at it though and see if I find something with it...the guy he was talking about too was at the bar last night, and I haven't seen him in a long time. He was in my brothers wedding and I used to hang out with him from time to time, but ever since Zamien was born I really only go out when I DJ(Like last night). 

Anyway, the guy he was talking about is Ben Jackson. 
Ben Jackson=666(Trigonal)
This interests me right away because Trigonal is related to the Satanic Cipher as well. 
The 36th Triangular number is 666, which is why the Satanic Cipher begins with 36. 
This is even funnier to me that this came up on the date 3/6. Possibly it was after midnight when I talked to him though, I didn't look at the time. 
Nathan Johnson=1189(Trigonal/Guy I was talking to)
Our bdays are a span of 36 days apart too. 
1,189 Chapters in the KJV..

Ben Jackson=444(Satanic)
Jesus=444(Sumerian)
Lucifer=444(Sumerian)
The Sumerian cipher begins with the number 6..
666...6...
The 6th triangular number is 21..
The year is 21'. 

Who knows lol, I feel like I was supposed to learn something about Triangular numbers with this though...Plus it was the date I was watching for in regards to Allen Iverson..so on..I'm sure the conversation last night will be important at a later date that I don't see yet...possibly I should pay attention to the Trigonal ciphers now too. 
It's also interesting that Nathan is a span of 491 days older than Ben..
Ben Jackson=94
The 94th prime is 491. 

Allen Iverson=1176(Trigonal)
1176 is the 48th Triangular number. 
the Answer=1019(Trigonal)
The 171st prime number is 1019..
Pyramid=171(FB)
Triangle=171(FB)
I "Sirius"ly think I'm supposed to pay attention to the Trigonal cipher now..







No comments:

Post a Comment