Tuesday, December 26, 2023

Zach Said The Umbrella Man Called Him in Bobby Jean Carter Video-Hell Theme-France

 

I haven't watched any of Zach's videos for a while, but for whatever reason, I turned this video on a few nights ago. Zamien had my phone and I couldn't find a movie to watch, so I turned this livestream on at about the very end.....I noticed that Zach was mixing up Aaron and Nick Carter though....
But, the reason for this post is that at the end, Zach goes on to tell us that Montagraph/The Umbrella Man called him last night...and recall, the Umbrella Man made the video exactly 7 years before on 12/23/2016 telling him he better watch out for Christmas Eve, and then a car crashed through Zach's garage. 

It's pretty crazy how I've been talking about this Umbrella Symbolism and what not, and now he supposedly calls Zach? 
This happens after I get a new Miami Dolphins jersey, which was big around that same time lol. 
What are the odds the Colts would be playing the Atlanta Falcons today too? 
Recall how the Colts were important to this narrative, and how the Atlanta Falcons went on to the Super Bowl in the 2016-2017 season. 


The Vikings and the Colts also both lost yesterday, just like they did on Christmas Eve in 2016. 
I figured I would skim through the video again last night, and nothing in particular stuck out to me in relation to the Umbrella stuff....but after the video was over, some SNL video started playing next. 

It was where Garth Brooks is selling his soul to Lucifer in exchange for a Hit song. 
Think about the HELL Theme I've been mentioning. 

Garth Brooks stands out though, because one of the top headline stories on CNN yesterday was how the Notre Dame de Paris Cathedral is going to reopen next year. 
Recall that the Notre Dame fire was connected to Garth Brooks singing "Standing Outside the Fire" at the University of Notre Dame 134 days before the fire. 
Garth Brooks=134
It was also linked to 2019 Tisha B'Av that was on the anniversary of the French Monarchy falling. 
Tisha B'Av=134

I'm also interested that I connected this fire to King Charles...I've been talking about the number 159 recently..
King Charles=159(FB)
King Charles III=134
Charles I married Henrietta Maria of France by proxy at the Notre Dame. 

Think about the FIRE and HELL. 

Also, recall how I only discovered the France connections due to someone wanting me to basically quit following Zach lol, so it's fitting for the whole situation. 















1 comment:

  1. That's interesting. I'm pretty sure I documented something about Garth Brooks, Notre Dame, and a Satanic star a few years ago. Then he left the stage by going "down the hole"

    ReplyDelete