Monday, December 11, 2023

Saw Katie From Boy Meets World Sync 2 Months 23 Days After Her Bday-Alicia Keys Synchronicity-Philadephia

 

I'm sitting here at work and started thinking about the weekend. I had to work till 4 on Saturday, and then I had to DJ a Christmas program until 7, then had to DJ for the High School right after that....
Sturgill was in town, so I went to the bar after the dance at around 11:15...
But I was just thinking how Katie, the girl who was on the Tyra Banks Show, was at the bar too...I even talked to her for probably an hour. I can't remember a time I've seen her since last Christmas Eve either, when she told me that she met Topanga and went on the Tyra Banks Show.

But notice that I saw her at the bar a span of 2 months 23 after her(Katie's) bday..
The 223 stands out, because that was a big number I talked about with the Boy Meets World/Tyra Banks Theme at the beginning of the year.
So I'm sitting here thinking about the Boy Meets World Theme, and I go to Facebook and randomly click on a story of my cousins wife Jodi...the song "Girl is on Fire" by Alicia Keys starts blasting when I opened it lol..My boss even started singing it....I then close out and 2 posts down is some post about Alicia Keys...

So I look up Alicia Keys, and see her bday is 1/25.
Recall that 1/25 was the day that Shirley FEENY died, and also Boy Meets World was a Headline story on CNN that day.
In relation to this theme, earlier Facebook also suggested I add Dana as a friend...
Of course, her name sums to 198(FB)...
But her husband Michael died on 8/2/23, which is the same day I had the KITT and Knight Rider sync....William Daniels is Mr. FEENY and also the voice of KITT.
Michael was a big Eagles Fan...
Today is my sister's bday, and she was important to the Eagles..
Boy Meets World set in Philadephia.
The Alicia Keys story was with my cousin Ryan's wife, Jodi...He was also synced to the Eagles Theme.
Philadelphia=223 and 455(FB)
Alicia Keys=455(Satanic)












2 comments:

  1. Philadelphia Pennsylvania =125. LeBron in Philadelphia 1/25.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frank Wycheck and Bob Saget from Philadelphia. Both died of Head Injuries 23 months apart. 23 the 9th prime. Both died on the 9th. McNair wore 9 and died in '09

    ReplyDelete