Friday, December 8, 2023

Napoleon Film Uses 2/17 As Napoleon's Birthday-418-666-UNLV Shooting 4 Months 18 Days After Jason Aldean and Tupac in News-6 Months 66 Days After 2017 Las Vegas Attack

 

I just took Alistair to school and figured I would try and watch the new "Napoleon" film. 
I'm sitting here watching it, and I noticed when he marries his wife Josephine, they say their birthdays...I knew Napoleon's bday was on 8/15, but in the film, they say February 17th, 1768. I then started questioning whether Wikipedia had been lying about his bday or something, so I re-looked it up. It is 8/15, so the film just used a different date. They also said Josephine's bday was 6/23/1767, but she was born on 6/23/1763. 

Anyway, I then decide to look up the actor who played Josephine. It's the actress Vanessa Kirby, but look at her bday....It's 4/18. 

Vanessa Kirby=198(FB)

I've been saying how I keep seeing 198 and 418 together. 

Thinking about it now, today is Corey Taylor's bday...I didn't even think about the connection to France and Slipknot while trying to watch this film. I've actually been trying to watch it for days, but finally had a real chance this afternoon when my kids were gone....
Slipknot was synced to France because of the 2019 Tisha B'Av narrative on 8/10...the French Monarchy falling date...and they played with the French band Gojira on that date. Plus, Des Moines is a French name and so on..
If you use the dates of bday's in the movies, they are separated by 239 days...
Paris, France=239(FB)
2/17 is also a span of 187 days after Napoleon's bday on 8/15. 
Paris, France=187

The film also says they were married on 9/20/1792, which is 150 days before Napoleon's bday in the film. 

Napoleon=150(FB)

This also makes his bday in the film 218 days before the French Republic was established. 

Paris, France=218(FB)

Don't forget how the Joker symbolism is connected to the date 10/4 with Joaquin Phoenix...and the current French Constitution was adopted on 10/4. 

Think about the Illuminati and Catholic Church in relation to the French Revolution, or so we are told. 

Society of Jesus=187 and 239(FB)
Illuminati=239(FB) and 150
Paris France=239(FB)
Bastille Day=239(FB)
Pope Francis the first Jesuit Pope came to America on the French Republic anniversary and then went to the White House on 23/9. It was during the 239th year of the Illuminati and United States. 
It was 52 days before the 11/13/15 Paris Attacks.
Pope=52
Isis=52
The 52nd prime is 239. 

I really think there is something here with Matthew Perry dying on Joaquin Phoenix's bday and Statue of Liberty dedication too...and how the Wendy Williams Statue of Liberty Narrative links to this, and how it goes back to France with Sylvester Stallone...

Isis=198(Jewish) and 218(Eng Ext)


On another topic, as I started writing this blog post, I got a phone call from Jasmine's mom saying my blazer won't come out of park. So I had to get a ride to it, and I got it home, but it will not go into park. There has been nothing wrong with it, and I drove it only a few hours ago to take Alistair to school, so just my luck. Thankfully, I can still drive it. I just can't put it in Park at the moment. 

I'm only mentioning this, because just before I took Alistair to school, I looked at my Tarot Cards above the fridge and thought how I should either try and use them, or burn them. Then a few hours later the transmission is messed up in my Blazer....Recall that a few years back my SUV's transmission went out while those Tarot cards were in it. They had been at my parents house for years, and one day I took them, but left them in my car, only for my car to break down soon after. I'd say my point has been proven multiple times that those cards are a Curse. There have been multiple bad things connected to them cards that I have blogged about. Think it's time to get the fire pit going. 

One last thing in relation to Dates...
Yesterday, I was trying to see what Zach wrote about the Football and NBA games. None of his posts will show up though....the last post that it shows was from 11/9/23....I checked on my phone as well, and it did the same thing. The only way to see the posts is to use something other than Chrome...

In relation to FRANCE....11/9 is the day the French Revolution came to an end. 
In relation to the NBA though, the date 11/9 is when the Pacers upset the Bucks and Giannis scored 54 points lol....what are the odds that the Pacers upset the Bucks again last night in the NBA In-Season Tournament. This made me think the Pacers were winning even more..if only I didn't do a stupid SGP...everything I had hit except Mathurin scoring 15 points. Oh well....
Pearl Harbor=226(FB) and 114
Indiana Pacers=226(FB) and 114
I figured they would go on to play "LeBron James"=114. 

Plus, with Reggie Miller announcing and being born on Kobe Bryant Day, it seemed to make sense. 

LeBron's worst ever loss is against the Pacers too. 

I also watched a video at work yesterday of little kids talking smack to LeBron James at a game...and it reminded me of when
LeBron got fans ejected at a Pacers game in 2021. The Pacers had 114 points at the time of the ejection. 

In relation to the UNLV shooting and the In Season Tournament being in Las Vegas, I thought this was interesting too. 
It happened on 12/6. 

Chrome=126(FB)
Thursday=126(FB)
Pacers=126(FB)
Milwaukee=126(FB)
Notice how the Pacers beat the Bucks with 126 points on 11/9 too. 
New Orleans=126
Giannis born on 12/6. 

Kobe died on 1/26. 

Plus, the connection to the 2017 Las Vegas Attack and the number 58...
Kobe Bryant=58
Los Angeles Lakers=58

The UNLV shooting was even 4 months 18 days after Jason Aldean and Tupac were in the news together this year...Synced to the number 58 and the Upcoming Super Bowl 58 held in Las Vegas. 

It stands out even more considering the UNLV shooting was 6 years 66 days after the 2017 Las Vegas Attack...

Aleister Crowley...418 and 666

Stephen Paddock=141 and 66
UNLV was established 66 years ago..
66 days after the anniversary of the Vegas Attack. 
Lakers=66
Jason Aldean=66
UNLV founded on 9/10 or 10/9. 
Los Angeles=109
Tony Polito=109(UNLV shooter)











 




5 comments:

  1. I have to say that's the same date and year my wife was born. Perry was 225 Mercury years old.
    225 is 15x15 or ISIS. Remember the Super Bowl in 2017 when they had on the 51 jerseys and flipped? When they flipped it turned into ISIS. The Vegas shooting had a lot to do with NASA which started operations on 10/1/1958.

    I also feel like the movie Almost Heroes is getting overlooked. Lewis and Clark were exploring the land acquired under the Louisiana Purchase. Land bought from France.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bobby Allen Simpson = 195 264
    Vanessa Nuala Kirby = 195 264

    Louisiana Territory bought for $15 million
    The Louisiana Purchase = 225 ordinal

    ReplyDelete
  3. https://youtu.be/cAe6XcPRQ_I?si=61JYgq91cIZ-Ft_J

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had something similar happen. When I was diagnosed with Major Depressive Disorder, I had an Illuminati Talisman on my bookshelf by my couch. I always thought maybe it had something to do with it. I threw it away and haven't had a problem since. I doubt it had anything to do with it, but the timing was interesting.

    ReplyDelete