Sunday, December 17, 2023

Obama Visits Parkside School in Chicago Dressed As Santa-I pet goat II, Port du Vieux-Montreal

 




I watched some of EntertheStars video that I mentioned in my last post. 
He is talking about how Obama went to Parkside Community Academy dressed as Santa Claus on 12/12. It reminds of George Bush transforming into Obama at a school in I pet goat II. 

I pet goat II had to do with Bush reading the book "The Pet Goat" to children at Emma Booker Elementary on 9/11/2001. 

Notice that Obama is reading a book called "Santa's Gotta Go" to the children. 

Obama did this 159 days after George Bush's birthday. 
George Bush=159(FB)
I pet goat II=159
Santa Claus=159
Santa's Gotta Go=159
Christmas=159(FB)
Santa=159(FB)
Parkside=159(FB)
Recall that Heliofant released their first video after I pet goat II on 6/26/2023 too. 
It was called "Port du Vieux-Montreal." 

This video came out 77 days before 9/11..
George Bush is currently 77 years old. 
Think how the number 77 is really important to the Bush Family, and also 9/11. 

Considering I connected the new video to France...
Notice that Obama's bday is a span of 4 months 18 days before Emmanuel Macron's bday...
George Bush's bday is 198 days after Emmanuel Macron's bday. 

198 and 418 are numbers I keep seeing together. 

Emmanuel Macron=77
I also find it interesting that Obama read this book a span of 3 months 18 days before EntertheStars bday. 

318 was a number I talked about when "Port du Vieux-Montreal" was released. 

This happened 1 month 2 days after my bday. 
I pet goat II came out 12 days before Bush's bday. 
12/12. 

The Clock Tower is also a big piece to these videos...think about 12 in relation to a Clock....12 hours and 12 hours. 

Santa Claus=445(Fibonacci)
Skinny Santa=298(FB)
Just mentioned how I've been seeing these numbers too. 

In some places they call the school.."Parkside Academy" too..

Parkside Academy=322(FB)
Think about Bush, 9/11 and the connection to Skull and Bones. 
9/11 was 298 days before George W. Bush's bday. 

Bush was 55 years old when 9/11 happened. 
Santa=55
Satan=55
God=55

















1 comment: