Friday, December 15, 2023

The White Bronco Of My Synchronicity Now Up For Sale


On Tuesday(12/13/23), I got on Facebook at work, and the first thing that came up was that this White Bronco was for sale..

This has to be the same Bronco I blogged about a few weeks back, when I had synchronicity with Broncos. It's only 10 minutes from where I live...I wonder how long it's been around the area though, as that was the first time I'd ever seen it.

Notice that the people selling it even refer to it as "OJ" lol.

Erin Ware=93

Bronco=93(FB)

OJ synced to the Vegas attack...which also synced to Rosalynn Carter dying 93 days after her bday.

This happens in between the Broncos beating the Chargers, and the Chargers getting blown out by the Raiders last night too..

This also happened a span of 265 days after Damar Hamlin's bday. Something I talked about previously.

Bronco=265(Eng Ext)
The cipher important to my synchronicities.





 

1 comment: