Friday, December 15, 2023

Leave the World Behind In Relation to Friends/Matthew Perry and France/Joker

 

I saw a bunch of people on Facebook posting about this film this weekend. I then decided to watch it on Tuesday night. The post's were from people who are not in the so called truth movement, and I had no idea what the film was even about until watching it.

The first thing that stuck out to me was a main piece of the plot is based around the final episode of "Friends." 

This movie came out just after Matthew Perry died..

The film also stars Julia Roberts, who used to date Matthew Perry, and recall that he died on her bday this year.

After seeing the film, I figured people in the community had already talked about this film, and I saw that Zach had did a few videos on it. 


He talked about how the end of the film has the word "Commodus" and how Joaquin Phoenix is Commodus in the film "Gladiator." 

Recall that Matthew Perry also died on Joaquin Phoenix's(Joker) bday, and Matthew Perry also did all the Batman stuff before he died. 


A big piece in the film is how the girl wants to watch the final episode of "Friends," so I watched the episode. The two main things that are going on in the episode is that Matthew Perry is adopting Twins, and also Jennifer Aniston's character is moving to FRANCE. 

Think how I've blogged a ton about Joaquin Phoenix in relation to France. 
The new Joker movie has a FRENCH title. 
Joaquin is also Napoleon in a newly released film. 

Leave the World Behind also involves a Blackout....and think how Paris is the City of Lights. 

Also, Friends first episode aired on the 202nd year of the French Republic. 

The final episosde aired on 5/6, which is the day the 1889 World's Fair opened in France. The Eiffel Tower was the centerpiece of that fair and opened that same year. Of course, if you go to Wikipedia, they have changed the date to 5/5, but it used to say 5/6, and multiple places online say it was 5/6. 
The date 5/5 is interesting though, as it's the day Napoleon died, and the day of the Estates General assembly....
It also connects to the Batman/Superman narrative with Ben Affleck and Henry Cavill. 

Commodus=225(FB)
Eiffel Tower=225(FB)
Jennifer Aniston=225(FB)
Friends=225(Primes)
My thoughts makes sense further as today they released the cause of death for Matthew Perry as Ketamine. 

Ketamine=200(Jewish)
Joaquin Phoenix=200
Emmanuel Macron=200(FB)

New I Pet Goat video has the French title...
Louis Lefebvre=200(Creator of films)

Mar-a-Lago=200(FB)
Trump's bday leaves 200 days in the year. 
Trump said he was Batman at the Iowa State Fair on Ben Affleck's (Batman) bday. Also, Napoleon's bday. 

I was watching for 10/13(Friday the Thirteenth) in relation to 200 this year. We then got the Knife Attack in France on that day. 

Knife Attack=200(FB)

I also talked about how I had to DJ the "ROSE" wedding on Friday the Thirteenth....it only sticks out, because the girl in the film that wants to watch "Friends" is named "ROSE."
Even funnier to me is that when Matthew Perry died, I was trying to find the connection to ROSE, but I didn't see it....Now it makes a lot more sense as it's connected to this movie. Rose SANDford too....Julian SANDS was linked to this same narrative with France. 

Leave the World Behind also released on Netflix on 12/8...Which is Corey Taylor's bday, and a day I watching for in relation to the Slipknot/Hell Theme....but remember that Slipknot was synced to France in 2019...and played at the Iowa State Fair on 8/10, which is the anniversary of the French Monarchy Falling....in relation to HELL....there was a satanic statue that was recently put up in the Iowa Capitol building too..

Plus, 231 was a big number with Slipknot...and we are currently in the 231st anniversary of the French Republic. 
Matthew Perry born on the 231st day of the year. 

And think about Doja Cat releasing the song DEMONS with the FRIENDS Theme in relation to the HELL theme too. 

The Last One=229(FB)
French Republic anniversary on 22/9. 
22/9 is 2 months 29 days before Emmanuel Macron's bday. 
France=229(FB)

Matthew Perry also died on the Statue of Liberty dedication annivesary. Of course, the Statue of Liberty came from FRANCE. 

Statue of Liberty=445(Fibonacci) and 198
The Statue of Liberty=231

The film was also produced by Barack Obama and his company "Higher Ground Productions." 
Notice that Matthew Perry died a span of 2 months 25 days after Obama's bday. 

Barack Obama=229
Barack Obama=456(FB) and 281(FB)
Matthew Perry died 281 days before Obama's bday. 
456 the Squid Game number...Squid Game released the same day FRANCE was in the news about Australian Submarines. 

Jennifer Aniston born on 2/11..
2/11 important to the Lightning Theme with Barack Obama/Russia/Trump/Pope Benedict..
2/11 is when Super Bowl 58 falls. 

The only episode of Friends that Julia Roberts was in, aired on the same day as Super Bowl XXX..
I feel like there is a connection to Obama further with the I Pet Goat II film, because this morning, this was the first post on my feed...and yesterday, I also got an Enterthe5t4rz post at the top of my feed about I Pet Goat II. I can't even remember a time I've even seen a post by him on Facebook, so I found it odd. 

Casey Brown=445(Fibonacci)

I haven't watched any of his videos on it yet though, so maybe it will make more sense when I do. 

EntertheStars=231(FB)(His other name)

Obama also connected to the BLACKOUT Symbolism..the Black out of the White House...a lot of Blackout symbolism in 2015 that we thought was connected to him getting assassinated. 

Recall that "Almost Heroes" was also important to the death of Matthew Perry. I know someone left me a comment a while back about that having to do with the Louisiana Purchase from FRANCE. 

Almost Heroes=298(FB)
Julia Roberts=298(FB)
I've also been seeing this number a good amount, but not documenting it...
Last night the Chargers got blown out...
Los Angeles Chargers=298

I may add some more to this post tomorrow. There is just something important to how France is connected to this symbolism with Friends and Matthew Perry. I want to go back and review I Pet Goat II, and the new film released by them in Montreal....

One last thing....
They changed Napoleon's bday to the 48th day in the new film. 
Chandler Bing born on 4/8. 
Just released Matthew Perry's death info 48 days after his death. 















1 comment:

  1. Yea man! I left the comment about the Louisiana Purchase. Almost Heroes is all about that. America bought it from France for $15 million. "The Louisiana Purchase" = 225. 15x15 (ISIS)
    Perry died on the anniversary of the Gateway Arch completion date. It commemorates westward expansion. Wycheck died recently. Titans played the St. Louis Rams in SB 34. They were led by Kurt Warner. Nashville bombing carried out by Anthony Quinn Warner.

    ReplyDelete