Friday, December 29, 2023

Omaha Man and Former NFL Punter Faces Child Sex Charges-My Uncle Eddie Murphy-Eagles-Rams-Hawaii-Jalapeno

 

My mom was in the store today and said she saw my cousin on the News, or at least she thinks it is him anyway. It's been years since either of us have seen him...basically, my Uncle Eddie Murphy was married to a lady with 1 kid(Jeremy)...they then had another kid together(Shawn), and then Nick...but apparently, Nick turned out not to be his kid, but kept the Murphy last name. They got divorced at some point, but she still had the Murphy last name. I haven't seen Jeremy or Nick since I was very young. My grandma kept their pictures up in her wall until she died though. 

I don't think it's the same person lol,  but either way, I know it's important considering my mom randomly brought it up, and thought it was him. This in turn made me look into the story. 
It said that he was a short time NFL punter, so I looked him up...
It says he was born in Missouri which is interesting, because my cousin was born in Missouri. He is also 44 years old, which is the age range my cousin would be.. He was a few years older than me, and I just turned 41. 

Regardless, think how I've recently blogged about my Uncle Eddie and his bday being 198 days after Super Bowl 58...
He was even in the gas station not that long ago, and said he was working in Charter Oak.

"Charter Oak"=198(FB)

I didn't even know he even worked anymore, and he never comes to Dunlap like that. I think it's the first time I've ever seen him outside of a family event, or Holiday too.
Today is also my nephew Collin's bday...and recall his name sums to 198 and he just won 10 grand on a lottery ticket.

Nick last played in the NFL for the Philadelphia Eagles...
Notice my nephew is wearing a hat that says Eagle, and recall that my sister was synced to the Eagles winning Super Bowl 52.

Think about the name COLLIN too...Colin Kaepernick was big with Super Bowl 52. 
The Eagles also played the Miami Dolphins on Nick's bday this year...Think how the Dolphins are important to me...
Dolphins vs Eagles...Ace Ventura
Today is also 298 days before Nick's bday.

Philadelphia Eagles=298(FB)

If you go back and look at how the Eagles were connected to my life in relation to SB 52, it began on the date 2/11/17. This was the day I found out my sister owned a company called Eagle Acres...I was at my Grandmas house on Eagle street..so on..

Think how Super Bowl 58 will fall on 2/11 too.
Today is also 1 month 13 days before Super Bowl 58.

Eagles=113

Since my mom saw this story on the TV, I was reminded of when I saw my friend Dave on the News years ago. I was watching the New and it had his mugshot on the screen and said something about him having a bunch of Weed Plants at his house. It was memorable, because he was sticking his tongue out in the mugshot lol. Anyway, I told my co-workers about seeing Dave on the News after my mom left and such....Then later in the day I went to Facebook and someone posted Happy Birthday to him. Oddly enough, today is Dave's birthday. 

Dave lives in St. Louis currently though...which only stands out, because Nick Murphy was born in St. Louis....I also recently talked about the Synchronicity with RAMS, and the NFL Rams used to play in St. Louis. 

I also blogged about Dave last month in relation to Mushrooms and Fonso/Dream Theme.....In that post I also mentioned how there may be something going on with Hawaii....

The Hawaii thing stands out a lot, because after I read the post about Fonso and Hawaii the phone rang at work. It was a guy I know named Tristan who ordered a pizza....He was in the military in Hawaii...I've blogged about this before....but he ordered a Large Hawaiin with Jalapeno's pizza....right after I hung up the phone, it rang again. This time someone ordered a Personal Taco pizza. 

So I make the Pizza's and then the phone rings again. The person ordered a Large Hawaiin with Jalapeno's and a Personal Taco pizza lol....I thought maybe I was being Punked considering 2 exact same pizza's were ordered in a row....and it's very rare to get a pizza with Jalapeno's. 

Moral of the story is that Hawaii may be something I'm supposed to see. 
Hawaii=666(Sum)

Super Bowl LVIII=377(FB)
377 the Hell number. 

I just got the Tua jersey...Tua is Hawaiin. 
Dolphins=377(Satanic)
Volcano's...Fire...Hell...

Think about Jalapeno's in relation to the Hawaiin Pizza too...
Jalapeno's...Hot(Well According to some at least)

I have an old post where I talked about the Mandela Effect and the spelling of Jalapeno too...My brain always thought it was "Jalepeno." 

Jalepeno=418(Rev Satanic), 33, 39
Hawaii=33 and 39

Jalepeno=231(Eng Ext)
Rams=231(Eng Ext)
231 another number important to the HELL Theme...
In that Jalapeno post, I mentioned Travis Scott....and recall the Rams were synced to the Crowd Crush. 

Matthew Stafford=231(FB)
Notice he threw for 231 Yards on Nick Murphy's bday too. 

I was talking about the Rams back in August when Bob Barker died on the same day we had the Jacksonville Shooting...Barker synced to Las Vegas(SB 58)....Jacksonville connected to Rams(SB 53)

The Price is Right=231
Happy Gilmore=231(FB)

Colin Kaepernick also synced to the RAMS Symbolism while with the 49ers. 
Colin Kaepernick was on the 49ers during the Blackout Bowl.
Nick Murphy played with the Eagles in 2005, the season that Hines Ward won the Super Bowl MVP. Hines Ward important to the Blackout/Batman Super Bowl. 

The Rams lost to the Steelers(Ward) on Nick Murphy's bday. 

Nick Murphy played college with the Sun DEVILS. 

I still think it's an odd riddle for the 49ers, but we will see..gonna keep thinking on it. I keep getting shown the Eagles and Rams though. 
















No comments:

Post a Comment