Wednesday, December 20, 2023

Meat Puppets Video After I Watched Zenith's Santa's Gotta Go Video

 

I was getting ready to clean the oven at work, and I got a notification that Zenith made a video about "Santa's Gotta Go."
So I listened to the video while cleaning the oven, and then after it was over, it switched to the song, "Backwater" by the Meat Puppets. It seemed odd, as usually it doesn't automatically play another video, it just waits until I click on a different one. 
Either way, the song came on really loud and it caught my attention. Plus, it seems such a random song to start playing, considering I'm usually downloading younger kid songs on YouTube for Djing and whatnot.

Anyway...
Backwater=159

And notice in my post about "Santa's Gotta Go," the big number was 159.

So I see this and now I think there is something more I'm supposed to see with this..
I remember seeing the Meat Puppets at the Waiting Room with my cousin Wario back in the day. He was a senior in Higj School at the time, so I went back and looked for the concert..
Go figure it was on 11/11 in 2007.
I've been blogging a ton about 11/11..and how it relates to 198, 666, 418...

Today even leaves 11 days in the year.

Zenith even talks about the Twin Towers being a giant 11, and his previous also talks about it.

And think how I pet goat II came out in 2012, the same year as the Batman shooting, and Sandy Hook....which is 11 years after 2001.

Now Obama reads at a school 11 years after I pet goat II came out. And Heliofant released the new Montreal video 11 years after I pet goat II this year as well.

The biggest memory I have of that concert outside of the Meat Puppet guys looking rough, was the opening band playing "Black Betty."
The drummer started playing and I instantly knew it was that song...He played the beat a few minutes before the guitar started and I started singing Black Betty...the people with me couldn't believe I guessed the song from the drum beat....we also had no idea who the opening band was, so I had no idea they even remade that song.

Black Betty=169 and 221(FB)
Chris Houston=169 and 221(FB)

Oddly enough, in June 2008, Wario and I moved to Phoenix, where the Meat Puppets are from.


The song "Backwater" came out on 1/25...on the album "Too High to Die."

1/25 just stands out due to the Boy Meets World stuff I recently talked about again..

I've also mentioned the Dream theme with my friend Fonso recently...Just thinking about the album "Too High to Die" as it's fitting for him and Wario..
Plus, Fonso is getting married this coming year on 4/20, which is Wario's bday.
They both also go on tour with bands as a job.

Who knows what it means, but always want to document it, as it may be of importance at a later time.


Maybe has something to do with Aries, considering Ram Jam and the famous re-make of Black Betty too..














3 comments:

  1. 4/20 is that Uranus-Jupiter conjunction date.

    Black Betty makes me think of Mississippi Queen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I played Mississippi Queen on YouTube and Black Betty came right after it.

      Delete
  2. I have a history with that album. When I was a kid I borrowed it from a friend, and dubbed it onto a tape. Years later I bought the actual tape at a second hand store for 50 cents. Then I finally got a CD copy at Applefest. Now I used the CD to play Backwater on my radio station lol. Maybe I'm supposed to see something and I'm not getting it, so it keeps popping up until I do.

    ReplyDelete