Saturday, December 30, 2023

Indy 500 Winner Gil de Ferran Dead on 12/29-The Number 198 and the Eagle Symbolism

 

I just got done loading my DJ equipment for a party at 1PM. I have a few hours to kill and I'm trying to charge my phone, so I went to YouTube. The first video that came up was Zach doing a Livestream about Gil de Ferran dying. He is a former Indianapolis 500 winner that died on 12/29..

Notice this guy was born on 11/11 though...

Gil de Ferran=198

Recall how 198 and 11:11 go together..

Eleven Eleven=198

Recall how 198 is important to a MONEY Theme. 
If you go back and look at my post about the 2023 Indy 500, I mentioned how it was connected to numbers of the MONEY theme. 
Josef Newgarden won the 2023 Indy 500. 

Josef Newgarden=198(FB)

This also means the 2023 Indy 500 was 198 days after Gil de Ferran's 56th bday. 

Josef Newgarden won 5 months 6 days after his bday.
Notice that Josef and Gil's bday's also separated by 5 weeks 6 days. 
Indy=56
NASCAR=56

The 157 days and 41 days is also interesting as I connected Newgarden to Kobe Bryant in my post. 

Kobe Bryant=41 and 157


You know what else I find interesting about this? My sister sent me a snapchat yesterday of my nephew at a Go-Kart place. They went to the same place I blogged about last year where I had the EAGLE Synchronicity. Recall that Blogspot also deemed that post as "Sensitive Content" and it has nothing bad at all in it. 

The point is that she sent me a video yesterday of my nephew and cousin racing in Go-Karts, and she captioned something about my cousin Ryan driving like he's on Mario Kart. 

Collin Hansen=198
He just won $10,000 on a lottery ticket from Christmas. 

You just can't make it up. 
Blame it on the Jesuits all you want...but there is so much more going on. 

Ryan and Collin's names both sum to 126 as well, once again making me think how Kobe Bryant died on 1/26. 

Kobe was also an EAGLES Fan and from Philadelphia....and the Eagles went to the Super Bowl last year....so maybe it somehow is showing me this will happen again. I keep thinking the 49ers, but I've shown the connection to them and the Eagles over and over...

Plus, the lottery ticket stuff is connected to Pope Benedict XVIII who I had synchronicity with on 4/18 in 2022...and recall that he is important to the lightning symbolism, because he announced his resignation on 2/11....then lightning struck the dome on the St. Peters Basillica....but think how the Super Bowl falls on 2/11 this year....and 2/11 was when my syncs with the EAGLES began in 2017. 

Gotta go, but I'll think more about this as usual. 








6 comments:

  1. Had a synchronicity yesterday. Was telling William Sullivan how the Arch was 2 pillars that came 1 when the placed the keystone on 10/28/1965. That kicker is from St. Louis and we put on the new Percy Jackson series last night and they show the gateway Arch. Anyways I tried to get $20 on 1 (201) last night at the gas station and the systems shut down and had to reboot. Took at least 10 minutes to get squared away. Funny part is it happened to me and a girl that quit where I work like 3 months ago. Hadn't seen her since. Her name is Beverly. Beverly= 1212 Latin. The great Conjunction the Nashville bombing and the capital insurrection all happened under lunation 1212 and Zenith and I were watching for the date 12/12. Beverly also reminded me of Beverly Clearly from McMinnville Oregon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course I got 20 on 1 on 12/29 the 201st prime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yesterday was exactly 157 weeks after the Nashville bombing

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got a story in my feed about an Assassin's Creed game. "Assassin's Creed Codename Hexe". It's set in the 1500s during the witch trials. Weird cause I'm not a gamer at all. The logo though it just hit me is one I've seen a ton over the years but never knew really what it was. Anyways, ithe design is based off the shape of the base of an Eagle's skull.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Dan, is there a way that I can contact you directly?

    ReplyDelete