Monday, December 11, 2023

Eagles(Band) Brought Up After my Last Blog Post

 I just posted the last post, and at the end I mentioned Philadelphia..and the connections to my cousin and sister who were linked to the Eagles winning Super Bowl 52...

Right as I posted, a guy came around the corner and wanted me to make 2 sandwiches...He always jokes, and told me that If I wasn't working, he would've had to come get me, so I could make his sandwiches....I said that I would come down, but I said not tonight, because I have to go to a concert.....I then told him, not a real concert, but to the Junior High Christmas concert...I went on to say how it's been a while since I've went to a real concert.....He then started telling me how the EAGLES are gonna be playing in Omaha in a couple months lol..

They are playing in Omaha on 2/10, the night before Super Bowl 58. 

Jim Hanigan=58
The guy who came to the kitchen.
Apparently, it's the Eagles final tour after 52 years as a band..
52...Super Bowl 52..

I'll have to look back at the death of Randy Meisner earlier this year when I get a chance.








No comments:

Post a Comment