Thursday, December 21, 2023

Rams on Facebook and the Los Angeles Rams Playing Tonight After My Blog Post Yesterday

 

I blogged yesterday that possibly there is something important to Rams/Aries due to Ram Jam and the song "Black Betty." 

Last night I went to Facebook and my old art teacher came up right away. It was a post about his new school, which is the RAMS. It also stood out, because earlier in the day Heather showed me some drawings her daughter did at school. I went on to tell her how in High School I had to draw the term "Unity" on the Board, and I drew two stick figures doing doggystyle lol. It was in this teachers class, so I thought it was funny that he now works at a place where the RAMS play. 
Then earlier today I went to ESPN to see who played in the Thursday Night Football game....Of course, the Los Angeles RAMS are playing lol...I had no idea until a few hours ago. 
They are playing the Saints..
Saints=159(FB)
This stands out, because the only reason I made the blog post yesterday was because "Backwater"=159. 

New Orleans Saints=445(FB)
I've mentioned how I've been seeing the number 445 a good amount recently...Still not sure what it means though. 
Philadelphia=445(FB)
They just lost on Sunday..

Saints=44
LA Rams=44
Rams can lose and become 4-4 at home, or Saints can win and become 4-4 Away. 
My Art Teacher's name sums to 44. 

Considering Los Angeles...
Earthquake=44

Rams can also become 5-3 at Home...Makes me think how they were in Super Bowl 53 synced to ARIES/Moses.

Who knows, just thought it was interesting that the Rams would be playing the next day...
Rams=231(Eng Ext)(Synchronicity Cipher)
Thursday=231(FB) and 35
Saints could get 35th all-time win over Rams today. 

I'll have to go back and look when I get time, but I swear there was something important to the Rams with Rambo in August/September...
 







5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Nashville bombing was in front of a Hooters (Owl). I'm Nashville is a replica of the Parthenon which is a temple to Athena. Her symbol is the Owl.

      Delete
    2. Found your song "three". It's your 3rd oldest video. Tomorrow is 798 weeks from the upload date. Mercury = 798

      Delete
  2. https://www.instagram.com/reel/C1Pw6toPwz4/?igsh=MTIxejdjcDlqMXFjbA==

    ReplyDelete