Friday, December 15, 2023

Caller ID Said CBS Called on 12/12-More 418, 198..Davenport Building Collapse

 

On Tuesday(12/12) we got a phone call from CBS, according to the caller ID while I was at work...I joked how they were probably trying to set up a fake shooting...I also mentioned how maybe they were looking for the other gas station, because it burnt down a few weeks ago...
It was just a guy who asked for my boss, and then hung up instantly after I said she wasn't here though, so probably just a spammer..

Anyway, I figured since it said CBS, Maybe there was something important to it, so I searched the number.

It showed that some lady named Jill Yates had the number..

Jill Yates=418(Fibonacci)
Fibonacci=377(Satanic)
Recall 377 is a HELL number.
It also said this lady is from Bettendorf. The only time I've blogged about Bettendorf was earlier this year. Jasmine was in the hospital there and soon after we had the building collapse there...

Notice Jasmine was at EAGLE VIEW...Been blogging about Eagles a lot lately..

That building collapse also happened 198 days before 12/12. 

Jasmine Marie Cowgill=198

I've been documenting how 198 and 418 keep coming up together...and they are both related to the HELL theme.

Eagle View Behavioral Health=1111(Satanic)

Eleven Eleven=198
So on...
I also got this message saying my YouTube Channel is now limited. It's funny as I was just thinking about making videos again too, and then I get this in my email. 













2 comments:

  1. I saw a shadow figure a week or so ago behind our couch. Initially tried to tell myself it was nothing but then last night in the same spot I felt something tap the couch. Thought I was just tripping at first then it happened again. Figured that was my queue to go to the bedroom...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Better go over to Bitchute. I'm getting ready to make a channel there to archive my radio show.

    ReplyDelete