Monday, December 11, 2023

Psychic Story on CNN and My Psychic/Dream Theme In Relation to 418 and the Hell Theme



 
I just went to CNN and they have a headline article about a guy who saw a Psychic named Christopher Allan.  And notice the AD about DREAMS Right next to it. 
So, once again I figured I would look at the Dream/Psychic thing I have been blogging about. But this time I realized something new....The lady that I am talking about has name Gematria of 418(Satanic). Or she did while her husband was alive at least. 

I didn't put this together, because on Facebook she adds what I assume is her second married name to it? It's not her maiden name. 
I had a dream on the night of 7/9 or early morning on 7/10/1998 that her husband died in a automobile crash, and then he died in a wreck on that day....
Notice that he died 4 months 18 days after his wifes bday too. 

In relation to the HELL Theme and how it's connected to Slipknot....I think that I am supposed to see this connection to "Psychic." 

Psychic=328(Satanic)

The number 328 is really big around Slipknot. 

Also, if you look at her name where it sums to 418, it matches my name in a ton of other ciphers....The Psychic on Facebook that I somehow got added to, Dawn Hacking, also matches my name in a ton of ciphers. 

And really when you think about Gematria/Divination and following Signs/Symbols....it's a lot like what a Psychic does...so there has to be something I am supposed to learn from these people.

I think the biggest thing I want to know is how to truly identify the meaning behind the signs and symbols. I see signs all day and see how they are connected to other things, but the meaning of why they are connected does not seem clear. Like if something is trying to communicate with me so much...why can't it just be straightforward with the message? Why is it always some riddle that sometimes takes years to fully understand?...and maybe that's why I the Psychic/Dream theme keeps coming back up...because I've asked this question out loud so many times it's not even funny...and it's trying to lead me to the answer?   
I was exactly 188 months old when he died too. 
Dan Behrendt=188(FB)

I'm just thinking about this Psychic/Dream Theme and recall that it was important to Sylvia Browne that was on Montell Williams too. It was because my cousin's old girlfriend Lani gave me a Sylvia Browne Book etc....

Today is 3 months 28 days before Lani's bday. 
Sylvia Browne=328(FB)
Ha, I just accidentally wrote Montel Jordan in the Gematrinator...but go figure...
Montell Jordan=198(FB)
Sylvia Browne even died a span of 4 months 18 days after Montel Williams bday..

Aleister Crowley important to 418...

My son....
Alistair Behrendt=328(FB) and 165
Psychic=165(FB) and 328(Satanic)
165 was the other big number with Lani/Sylvia Browne. 

My sons birthdays are also separated by a span of 4 months 18 days. 

Lol, you just can't make it up. Zamien started talking in his sleep right at I was writing about this. Recall that I had synchronicity with Zamien while writing up the Slipknot/H377 Post back in October too. 

If you go the other way....their bday's are 226 days apart..
226 has been really big with the Umbrella symbolism..
Jasmine Cowgill=226(Mother)
Also interesting that I noticed..."Demon"=226(Satanic) a bit ago. 

Alistair was born 93 days before the 72nd anniverary of Aleister Crowley dying at the age of 72. 
72 Demons
Aiwass=72
Alistair was also born 72 days before my bday. 

Zamien Behrendt=72(Red) and 72(Rev Red)
I had synchronicity with the 72nd episode of Family Guy when he was born, after my friend "Cody Green"=72 had called me. 
Then had synchronicity again at the hospital with Season 7 Episode 2 of Futurama.

Jasmine Marie Cowgill=198

198 and 418 have been together a ton. 
 












No comments:

Post a Comment