Monday, April 11, 2022

Zamien's Best Friend At Pre-School Has The Last Name "Cameron"

Zamien goes to preschool twice a week, and after each class, the teacher sends around 10 pictures of them to an app. I noticed that he is almost always playing with the same girl in all of the pictures, so I got on Facebook to find her parents in hope that she could come over an play with him sometime. When showing Zamien the pictures he gets excited when he sees her and can't tell me anyone else in the class' name except her too. I'm just making the point that she is apparently his best friend....

Anyway, the whole purpose of this blog post is that when I found her mom on Facebook, she had her daughter's names and birthday's listed at the top of the page. 

Would you believe that her daughters last name is "Cameron?"

Living in a small town and working at the gas station and DJing, I know about everyone around...but I do not know this girls mother. I mean I have seen her before, but I don't actually know who she is. Her last name isn't Cameron either, it comes from the fathers name.

I don't want to write the girls name on here considering she is like 4, but I just find it hilarious with all the Cameron syncs I've had...

Plus, today is my dads birthday, and think how my dad and Zamien have been synced...

The girls birthday is also 3-21..

Zamien James Behrendt=321

The girls name also starts with a "Z" like Zamien...

Zamien=120(FB)

Cameron=120

In relation to the Dream Theme....the Atlanta Dream got the first pick in the WNBA Draft today too..

Atlanta=120

Dream=120(FB) and 67(FB)

Rhyne Howard=67



 


No comments:

Post a Comment