Sunday, April 17, 2022

Stroke Synchronicity with Ace Ventura leading me to 8/6/22-Dan Marino-Prince-Philadelphia Trainwreck-Billy Squier-Clarence Carter-416

 On 3/31 I was at work and out of nowhere my left eye got really distorted. I felt fine outside otherwise outside of being really tired like usual, so I just assumed it was one of the crazy migraines I get sometimes. It also got better after I took some Ibuprofen so that's what I assumed it was. Although, it was different than usual and when I looked up the symptoms they all pointed to a small stroke. Later that night I went to the bar and got food because I had around 300 tickets worth a dollar a piece to spend from the gambling machine. I hit the jackpot on it sometime back and you can only use the tickets at the bar. Anyway, when I got to the bar my cousin Timmy's wife Alisha and few others were sitting at a table and I went and talked to them. They wanted to buy me a beer and I told them about what happened earlier in the day, so I didn't want to drink. Alisha then told me that she had a stroke 10 years ago on 4/1...they then made fun of me(jokingly) about what my numbers say about that....

Well...
She had the stroke a span of 25 days before her bday. 
Stroke=25
So after Alisha told me that she had the same exact thing I started questioning whether or not it was a stroke. I don't have health insurance so no way I'm going to the doctor. I mean, I will for sure have a stroke after seeing that bill...So I've been looking into getting insurance and will probably go to the doctor after getting it....
Another reason that I think it really could've been a stroke and not a migraine is that I had gout a few days before. I only started getting gout a year or so ago but I always get it when I eat noodles. Over that previous weekend I had ate Spaghetti and Tuna Helper and some other thing so I know that's why...I knew it was going to happen lol and for sure a few days later my foot hurt like hell. A remedy for gout is to drink a glass of water with baking soda in it though(really works), so I had drank baking soda the night before I possibly had a stroke. The baking soda does work for gout, but after you drink it, you feel like you ate 16 orders of McDonald's french fries too...so I'm thinking that I probably did have a small stroke from all the sodium in my body..but who knows...

So moral of the story...
I noticed that 4/6 was 147 days after my birthday and was a bit worried about that day. I was following it because it was the first Wednesday of Nisan that is associated with the Peacock and Dream Theme. 
Stroke=147(FB)
Dan Behrendt=147(FB)
8/6 leaves 147 days in the year. 
Thankfully, I didn't die from a stroke on 4/6. 

I was then at work a few days later and I saw this up on the bulletin board. I couldn't believe that I hadn't heard about this death because she used to work at the grocery store. She wasn't very old, so I asked what happened and she apparently had a stroke. I then saw that her memorial was on 4/16 and I have been following that date too. 
She also died on 3/25, which was Peacock Day. 

I then started thinking I should take it easy on that day too. I also DJ'ed last night in the same place linked to the FIRE symbolism and that was the last place I DJ'ed before 3/31/22. 
416 was important to the Peacock symbolism with The Fresh Prince too. 


I wasn't too worried about dying though because if I've discovered anything about this knowledge, the synchronicities are often just a guide. For example, just because someone in my life is involved, it doesn't mean they will die or have something bad happen to them...it's just a guide to understand the pattern. Often times whatever is involved in the actual sync is just related to the actual thing I'm supposed to see with it. 

I'm bringing all of this up because last night while DJing I randomly looked up and saw that Ace Ventura was playing on the TV. I wasn't able to get a picture of it right away...but when I first looked at the TV, it said "Die Dan" in red letters. It was in reference to Dan Marino who Einhorn/Finkle wants to kill in the film. 
Right away it's funny because I know that the Miami Dolphins are synced to 4/16. 
Miami Dolphins=416(FB)

If seeing Ace Ventura on the TV wasn't enough, I was using a random playlist from the week before and I had no idea what song was next, nor was I looking at my computer. It was a slow night at the bar and last week people danced all night, so I figured whatever played next would be good enough.....What are the odds that the next song was "The Stroke" by Bill Squier lol....and the next song was "Strokin" by Clarence Carter. 


Billy Squier's bday was the same day as the Philadelphia Train wreck..which is 86 days before 8/6. 
Billy Squier=148
Train wreck=148
stroke=148(FB)
Stroke=147(FB)

Clarence Carter is currently 86 years old and born on 1/14. 
Clarence George Carter=114

Stroke=114(FB)

Alisha's dad born on 1/14 and died from a stroke.

It's also interesting in relation to Dan Marino and the Dolphins because they were important to my Uncle Barney who died on 1/14/17. Recall that he randomly drove miles off the main road in the wrong direction and then wrecked his truck. He later died at the Jesuit University(Creighton) Hospital and they said it was from injuries from the wreck and not cancer/stroke. We assumed that he had a stroke and that's why he randomly drove off the main highway in the wrong direction, but the autopsy didn't show that. 

Think how my Uncle Barney's brother Mike died on the same day as the Philadephia train wreck too....Mike and Barney both Knights of Columbus and recall I learned this at Mike's funeral when I saw Barney dressed like a 3 Musketeer. The first sibling to die was my Uncle Kelly who was buried with a Rosary from the Vatican and a medal blessed by Pope Benedict XVI. Recall that my uncle Barney also went and saw Pope Benedict in Washington DC and then his wife Betty won $250,000 on a lottery ticket shortly after. 

My Uncle Mike died 4 months 16 days before the Jesuit anniversary. 

My Uncle Barney and his wife Betty's daughter, Chrissy, was born on 4/16 and died on 10/15/1981. My Uncle Kelly would later died on 10/15 too. 

Betty died 4 months 16 days after her bday. 

Betty and Barney also both died in relation to Jeopardy and Alex Trebek...Alex Trebek announced his cancer 4 months 16 days before his bday and so on as well. 

The Miami Dolphins play the Philadelphia Eagles at the end of Ace Ventura too...think how my Uncle Clancy(another sibling) and my Grandma both died in connection to the Eagles winning Super Bowl 52. 




What's even weirder is that I have no idea why my playlist has a picture of the Prince Album "Parade" on it. I literally just made a new playlist and started putting songs in it, I never even chose a picture for it at all. 

I just looked up the Parade album though and would you believe it came out on 3/31 in the year 86'. 

It was also the soundtrack for "Under the Cherry Moon." 

Under the Cherry Moon=86

3/31 the day I possibly had a stroke...you just can't make this up. 


Funny I listening/watching the Brooklyn Nets game on my phone while typing this and a commercial with "Wild Thing" by Tone Loc is playing...Just thinking how he is in Ace Ventura. 


Everything seems to point to 8/6/22 still. 

416 also important to the James Bond Theme and Bond is important to Batman, which all about 86. 

The only siblings left on my moms side are her, my uncle Wally,  Uncle Ed and Aunt Mary....It once again makes me think Ed is important though because Gilbert Gottfried had the big connection to Eddie Murphy. 

Ed born on 8/27..(2019 Ehtiopia/Haile Selassie)

My uncle Fred on the other side born on 8/10(2019 Tisha B'Av)

Fred..Ed..


Another interesting thing about the above Playlist is that it has 166 songs in it..

Eugene Murphy=166(Grandpa)

Kelly Murphy=166

Barney Murphy=166

All the other 166's that went with Barney's death too...



1 comment:

  1. Shit man. Hitting the big 4-0 this year aren't you. I'll be old enough to be president this year. For real though my feet fall asleep these days when I sit on the toilet for too long. Gotta be a cardiovascular thing. I haven't had legitimate checkup since high school probably. Just hope the madness doesn't find us before we die.

    ReplyDelete