Thursday, April 21, 2022

Simpsons Season 20 Episode 8 Episode Has Mr. Burns Mention Peacock-Synchronicity-Boston Celtics-Dallas Mavericks and More

 



Jasmine and Zamien have been sleeping upstairs in the bedroom the last few nights. I have no idea why because she always sleeps on the couch with Zamien and Alistair sleeps upstairs with me, but she decided to sleep up here again lol....
Anyway, she always sleeps with the Simpsons on TV....
I wasn't really paying attention to the TV as I was trying to watch Rob Antico's video of the OKC Rally talking to the police officer.....but out of nowhere I heard the word "Peacock" on the TV. It's not really a synchronicity, but I just found it odd considering all the peacock symbolism of late and I know I heard the word for a reason. 

It was Mr. Burns saying something like he was a peacock on Season 20 Episode 8. 
Mr. Burns=208(FB) and 157
Synchronicity=208(FB)
Francis Bacon=208(FB)
Derek just talked about how Carl Jung's last bday was the 208th day of a leap year and he died on the day leaving 208 days in the year. 
Carl Jung also died 208 days after my bday on the 157th day, which is 157 days before my bday. 
The Synchromystic=208(My Book about Synchronicity)



I also find it interesting that the episode involves Mr. Burns winning the Austin Celtics in a poker game. The episode later shows the Austin Celtics playing the Dallas Mavericks....Remember this sync if we see them in the NBA Finals lol..
It's interesting though....Austin Celtics reminding us of Boston Celtics..
Boston Celtics=208(FB)

It's funny that Derek also mentioned Carl Jung saying the Peacock is associated with Self and the transformation of conciousness...He then compares it to Bill Self who coached the Jayhawks who won the Championship for the first time since 2008..
Well...this episode of the Simpsons came out in 2008. 
Also, the Boston Celtics won the NBA Finals in 2008. 

I find it funny that 208 days before my bday is 4/16 too...this was a day I was watching with the Peacock Symbolism. 


Is it not funny in regards to the episode above too...Derek goes on to mention the Police song album "Synchronicity" and the lead singer "Sting"...They mention multiple times in the episode about BEES STING.
Bee=95(FB)

6/6 leaving 208 days is also interesting because it's Carol Baskins' bday(Tiger) and also the big day connected to the Horse Theme/D-Day. 

Not sure if it's related, but it makes me think of how the Austin Bomber was synced to the Boston Red Sox winning in 2018...Also, synced to Alex Jones and 8/6. 
Ha...
Alex Jones=208(FB)
InfoWars=208(FB)

The Burns and the Bees=268(FB)
This number has been important to a lot of things this year...I don't know how it fits yet, but I'd bet it's important. 

Looking through my blog for 208's...
Milwaukee Bucks=208(FB)
Jacob Blake=208

Rocky Balboa=208(FB)
George W. Bush=208(FB) and 268(Fibonacci)
Think how he shares a bday with Rocky. 
Nine Eleven=208(FB)
John Kerry's bday is 208 days before Bush's. 
This stands out even more because Mr. Burns win the Austin Celtics in a game of poker with the "Rich Texan." The Rich Texan is a character that parodies George W. Bush. 

Gematria: The Killing Name came out on 20/8 in 2008. 

King Charles I=208(Today is Queen Elizabeth II's bday). 

Zenith also mentioned Plutocrats in relation to Pluto/Water/Squid Game a while back...that's why I put the pic of Mr. Burns saying "plutocrats" in the beginning. 
One last thought...the guy who originally voiced Mr. Burns died in VENTURA, California in 1994...the same year "Ace Ventura" came out. 
The Lion King also came out in 1994....
June 12th is George HW Bush's bday. 

Montgomery Burns=219

Honestly, I can't stop thinking about Forrest Gump...even though he's from Greenbow and not Montgomery, Alabama lol...but Forrest Gump came out in 1994 as well...on George W Bush's bday. 




No comments:

Post a Comment