Friday, April 8, 2022

Alanis Morissette and Nelly to Perform at the 2022 Iowa State Fair-Slipknot/Kanye West Narrative-Neptune

 

I was scrolling through Facebook a second ago and there was an article that Alanis Morissette is going to play at the Iowa State Fair this year. 

Think how Taylor Hawkins was the drummer for Alanis..

Also, think how the Iowa State Fair is important to the Kanye West narrative with Slipknot and the Iowa State Fair.
Notice that NELLY is also playing at the Iowa State Fair on 8/13/22 too lol.
That's the 225th Day and the day important to my paperback book and the Fibonacci numbers...
225 is important to Nelson Mandela and the Horse Theme.
Iowa State Fair=147 and 225(FB)

It's also 9 months 11 days after Nelly's bday.
In relation to 2019 and the Slipknot Kanye Narrative...Notice the Iowa State Fair begins on 8/11 too..
It ends on 21/8.

They announced Nelly to play on 2/9, which was 6 months 4 days before his concert..
Alanis Morissette=64
Train symbolism/Gabriel important to 64...
Further, Alanis is playing on 8/15..
Nelly=815(Eng Ext)

It could also be a span of 6 months 5 days...
Horse=29 and 65 and 225(Fibonacci)
Iowa the 29th State...with I-29...
Stock Market Crash in 29'(Hoover.Iowa). 
Slipknot played the Iowa State Fair on Herbert Hoover's birthday. 
Alanis is also playing 9 months 5 days after my bday..
Dan Behrendt=95
Daniel Edward Behrendt=95
I was born on 95W during Scorpio in the year of the Dog. 
Scorpio=95
Sirius=95(Dog Star)
Iowa=95(FB)
7/23 important to Sirius, but also it's Neptunalia. I've been obsessed with Neptune since 2014..
Neptune=95
My Uncle Barney was born on 7/23...
The lead singer of my band and my friend Pat also born on this day. 
Our band name..
Punch Clock Martyrs=95
Recorded our first and only short album/demo on 9/5.
In the Tree of Life, Neptune is situated in Kether. 
Kether=95
The Pineal Gland is controlled by Neptune. 
Pineal Gland=95
Johann Gottfried Galle=95(Discovered Neptune the Planet)

I'm mentioning this because Neptune is important to the HORSE/Mandela Effect Theme. 
Mandela Effect=95
Nelson Mandela supposedly died age 95. 
It's also interesting that on 9/23/22, it will be the 176th anniversary of Neptune being discovered..
Daniel Edward Behrendt=176 

8/15 is also the day Trump said he was Batman at the Iowa State Fair in 2015. It's also Ben Affleck's bday and he played Batman in the 2016 film. 
8/15 also important to France/Napoleon and Slipknot played with the French band Gojira at the Iowa State Fair. 
Herbert Hoover=159
Donald Trump=159
Think about the film "Home Alone" that mentions Herbert Hoover around the same time Donald Trump is in the film. 
It's funny as my phone was down to 1% and I couldn't find my charger, so I stopped writing this for a bit. I finally found the charger underneath a coat on our white couch. The charger is white too, so it was hard to see, I just thought my kids hid it or something. 
I just plugged it in, and went back to this blog post and I wondered what time it was. I then saw it said 1:20.

I find this funny because just before realizing my phone was almost dead, I noticed that Neptune sums to 120(FB). 
Neptune=120(FB)
I then started thinking about how everyone seems to associate this number with the Illuminati. 
Illuminati=120

And this is why Gematria works differently then how Zach teaches it. 

Everytime someone sees a media story with the number 120 in it, they instantly assume that the story is a secret code for "Illuminati." While this could be true, it's not proof, it's simply understanding a pattern using "Illuminati" as the base....
If the story was about the Illuminati, then it would make more sense to say this..
What if the story was just about some lady named Theresa who ran 120 miles for a cancer benefit though? 
Using Gematria in the way Zach teaches it, everyone just says, yep the Illuminati, with no real reasoning behind it. The only reason is the "BELIEF" that every story is coded by the Freemasons/Jesuits/Illuminait so on...They then ignore everything else that may be important to the story because they already "KNOW" it was just another story coded by the cabal....
Too many people in the Truth Community are so obsessed with hating a cabal that they can't see the real truth of Gematria's worth. Of course, a cabal exists, but the way people constantly use Gematria to blame them, is in my opinion, absolutely wrong. I think this is what the cabal wants us to see with Gematria too, so we don't actually learn the real worth of it. 

I mean, if the story was about Theresa who ran 120 miles for cancer...
I would think that my aunt named "Therese" who runs marathons would be important. I may then look her up and see that her name sums to 120 and this story was 120 days before her bday and such. Maybe she was born the same day Neptune was discovered and so on..
Neptune=120(FB)
The next day the media may have a headline story about Mother Theresa too, verifying the pattern you are following..You may then find that Mother Theresa was connected to Neptune and so on...

You see, it doesn't automatically always mean that the Jesuits are behind it. There are millions of words that sum to 120 and everyone has their own path to understand what a certain story may mean.

Sure, the media purposefully coded 112 around Sandy Hook and Adam Lanza...but does that necessarily prove that it's because the Jesuits operate in 112 countries? Possibly...But that 112 may have some other meaning that we don't understand too....It may also mean millions of other things to an individuals life that can help them understand the world. 

Everytime there's a "47" in the news..Does that mean President, White House, Government, Republican, Democrat...the Freemasons did it because the 47 degrees on the compass?(Which isn't true btw). Even in Zach's book, the compass isn't set at 47 degrees if you use a protractor and meaure the angle. 
Sure, the cabal most likely made all of them phrases sum to 47..but that doesn't prove everytime there is a 47 in the media, that it instantly means it's coded to that. 

The point I'm making is that I thought it was funny I would look at my phone at 1:20 after thinking about 120 and why it doesn't always have to mean Illuminati...I didn't even mean to go on a rant as I've blogged and talked about this forever...but I did anyway. I'm just so annoyed that so many people seem to be stuck in this lower layer of Gematria. I don't want to be annoyed though, as I know they just aren't ready to recieve the info, and I'm not perfect, and I have a lot to learn...but it really is annoying to me lol. 
Maybe I was inspired to write this again too, because Derek shared a post with me about my connections to Synchronicity yesterday too? I always forget that his bday is 6/4 too, which is important to the Train/Gabriel narrative...
Derek Michael J. Tikkuri=95
To add something to his post, the Police album "Synchronicity" was inspired by Arthur Koestler's "The Roots of Coincidence." 
Arthur Koestler's bday was 9/5. 

Of course, a big story in the media today is a Train Attack in Ukraine too. I was one day off with this as I thought yesterday we would get a train story. 

I wouldn't doubt if my Aunt Therese will be important to me posting this at some point either lol...All because of a random example that popped in my head that chose her. 

HA!, What are the odds that today is 120 days before 8/6/22 too? 
I had no idea and randomly chose that example..

Therese Slechta=148
Train wreck=148
Her bday is 3/28....
3/28 is 120 days before 7/26...
Carl Jung was born on 7/26. 
This also makes me think of Slipknot..
Joey Jordison died on 7/26..
Joey Jordison=328
Paul Dedrick Gray=328
Slipknot played the ISU Fair 3 months 28 days before Corey Taylor's bday. 
Freddie Mercury died on the 328th day. 
We will see....maybe she is somehow important to her brother, my uncle Freddy, born on 8/10 too. 

In relation to Neptune and me being a Scorpio...For years I have mentioned the number 8 being important to my life and Neptune...Funny that Scorpio is the 8th sign of the Zodiac. 
8th planet is Neptune. 























2 comments:

  1. Gottfried dead today on the day of the Neptune Jupiter conjunction

    ReplyDelete
  2. You didn't tell me I shared a birthday with Johann Gottfried Galle. 175 years apart. Cross section of Venus magic square is 175. Venus is exalted in Pisces. Of course Gottfried (Gilbert) is a Pisces and wouldn't you know Rambo has been working with the 228 which is Gilbert's bday. I have a brother and sister born in '85 and '81 on Gilbert Gottfried's bday: 2/28

    ReplyDelete