Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Ric Flair wearing a shirt with 86 On Twitter Video

 


I just got done making a video about Gilbert Gottfried and the Tisha B'Av narrative. I then checked my Gmail and clicked on a message about recent tweets for whatever reason. When I openened the email it had 4 tweets. The top was my friend Sturgill tweeting about Juwan Howard...but what was stuck out to me was a video that Ric Flair shared. I saw the 8 on his shirt and wondered what the number was...Of course, it says "Flair 86" on it. Think how the Tisha B'Av narrative has been linked to WWE and Wrestling too...so it can't be a coincidence he would be wearing an 86 shirt..

Ric Flair=76 and 59

Tiger=76 and 59

Think of the Rocky Narrative with Hulk Hogan and the Tiger theme. 

Charlotte Flair....Charlotte the Queen City...

Charlotte born in 86'. 

He was fighting Jay Lethal..

Jay Lethal=31

Tiger=31


Ric Flair born on the 56th day of the year and SummerSlam will be held a span of 5 months 6 days after his bday...

Think how Coronavirus=56 in linked to the Tiger symbolism. 

Flair was also born in Memphis....just thinking how SummerSlam is in Nashville....Memphis..Nashville..

Better pay attention to Ric Flair now too. 


No comments:

Post a Comment