Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Synchronicity with Ghost Theme Today-Hailey Bieber Had a Stroke-Dream Theme/Train wreck Theme

 I re-watched "A Nightmare on Elm Street" last night because of Johnny Depp and also my recent syncs. I didn't notice that much in the film but today when I got to work we started talking about Ghost stories and what not. My co-worker even showed me a creepy picture from her friends house of a ghost...Her friend lives in the old funeral home and she took a picture of her living room and in the reflection of the TV you can clearly see a lady sitting in the chair, yet there was no one in the chair when they took the pic. So we told our experiences with ghosts and what not.....

But then a bit later my co-worker started talking about how she watched the film "Ouija" on Netflix last night lol....I said that it was crazy and showed them my recent blog posts talking about the same film. I also told them how it was funny I've recently blogged about the Ghost/Moore Theme and we were talking about Ghosts randomly....Crazier yet is that later in the day a guy was paying for his stuff and I was looking at his tatoos....He had a Freddy Krueger Hand that said, "Dream On" on his arm...


Anyway, the reason for this post is that I just got on the computer and I saw on the bottom that I had downloaded the song "Baby" by Justin Bieber the other night for the prom...I started thinking how back in 2018 there was a "Baby" theme connected to the Moore Theme that was connected to the Ghost theme....The Ghost/Moore Theme was related to Patrick Swayze and the film "Ghost," but I recently had the syncs with "Dirty Dancing" and Patrick Swayze's character is in love with the girl named "BABY." 

I then went to CNN and they had a story about Justin Bieber's wife having a STROKE back on 3/10/2022....It just stands out because I've recently mentioned a Stroke Theme too...His wife is Hailey Bieber and her Father is Stephen Baldwin whose bday is 5/12.....

5/12 the Philadelphia Trainwreck that is important to the DREAM Theme. 

3/10 important to the Philadelphia Trainwreck/Dream Symbolism. 

So I look up the song "Baby" and I see that it was partially written and produced by a guy named "The Dream." 

In light of A Nightmare on Elm Street...Recall that JFK was assassinated from the building on 411 Elm Street.....Johnny Depp's first movie was "A Nightmare on Elm Street." 
Notice Hailey Bieber was born on the 33rd anniversary of JFK's assassination. 
She's also 25 years old.
Stroke=25

It seems to be connected to Joe Biden/JFK to me...
Joe Biden=126(FB)
The Dream=126(FB)
Today is 1 month 26 days after Justin Bieber's bday.
The song Baby went to the Radio on 1/26. 

Today is 3 months 10 days before 8/6. 

Biden synced to the Train/Amtrak symbolism..
Billy Squier(The Stroke) bday is the same day as the Philadelphia Trainwreck, which is 86 days before 86...
Clarence Carter(Strokin) is currently 86 years old. 

Recall that Luke Perry was a big reason why I was following the date 3/10 with the Buffy symbolism and he died of a stroke..

I'm just thinking about my old posts...
Sinbad had a stroke just after Joe Biden was elected president in 2020...Sinbad shares a bday with me...but his stroke was connected to the film "First Kid" where he is a secret service agent at the White House. It was also related to Family Guy and Sinbad being a Ghost....Plus, we had the death of Art LaFleur on 11/17/21, and I blogged about Sinbad's stroke on 11/17/2020.....Art LaFleur is Sinbad's boss on "First Kid," but he's also in "Field of DREAMS." 

May 12th may be a day to pay attention to..
It's 204 days after Kamala's bday...
Joe Biden=204(FB)
Female President=204(FB)

Kamala Harris=331(Jewish)
3/31 was important to the Stroke symbolism...
Kamala Harris=222(FB)
Amtrak=222(Jewish) and 64
Joe Biden=64

So many other interesting things such as it's 219 days before Pope Francis' bday..
President=219(FB)





3 comments:

  1. Saw a story yesterday about Jennifer Grey dating Johnny Depp after Matthew Broderick. She called it a "bonfire". She's coming out with a new memoir "Out of the Corner" cause you know, "Nobody puts Baby in a corner"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Derek did this post on a couple of LaFleur's. http://gematrinator.com/blog/index.php/2022/04/23/four-time-stanley-cup-winner-guy-lafleur-dies-70/

    Flower Moon = Cooper Kupp in all 4 base ciphers

    It will be a blood moon. The Moon Falls (Moonfall) in Scorpio but it passes the specific degree of Fall, 3rd degree of Scorpio, on May 14th. That's the 74th anniversary of Israeli Independence and Trump turns 911 calendar months old that day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When it's at this degree it will pass over Australia Japan North Korea Southeast Asia and Mainland China plus everything else in between

    ReplyDelete