Monday, April 18, 2022

My Dead Aunt Betty's Friend Request On Facebook Today and Kanye West Synchronicity

 



A bit ago at work I was talking about how I used to have live auto-tune and I would play acoustic shows with it. However, the mixer I have now is too cheap to hook it up...but it would be cool to have when I do Karaoke for people....
Anyway, the first songs I ever learned with auto-tune was the song "Heartless" and "Gay Fish" by Kanye West/South Park..
I didn't mention this while talking about it...and then the next song to play on the radio was "Heartless."...I just laughed to myself because I know that was a sync I'm supposed to get.
The next song was "Life's A Dance" by John Michael Montgomery...I cannot find it...but I swear I had a blog post with a synchronicity with that song a while back too...so it may be important..I'll try and remember to look when I get on the computer later...it's easier than my phone to search.

I honestly don't know why the sync happened...I do find it interesting that the song is 3:31 in light of my Stroke blog post yesterday though...Heartless..




Crazier yet is that I just got a notification that my Aunt Betty wants to be my friend on Facebook...
She died on 2/5/2020 though lol..
I also just blogged about her last night...
Betty Murphy=419(Fibonacci)
I didn't blog about it yesterday..but I'm pretty sure she died from a stroke of I remember right too..
With the 416 and 419 connection..I can't shake the idea that it has to be related to Pope Benedict...
Pope Benedict=114, 210 and 418(FB)
114 important to my previous post..
Today is 210 days after Betty's bday..

I think Pope Benedict is important further because I was on Facebook earlier and saw a post of a girl I know who won 5000 on a lottery ticket...
Recall that Betty won $250,000 on a lottery ticket after her husband went and saw Pope Benedict.

I haven't been blogging about it, but for the last few weeks I have seen the number 1110 a whole lot....my bday is 11/10 but outside of that, I didn't blog it cause I don't see why...
But it's interesting that..
Joseph Aloisius Ratzinger=1110(Fibonacci)


In light of my Aunt Betty and Kanye West, I also saw this post last night of my cousin Wario ..He is running sound for Coachella...and remember Kanye West dropped out of Coachella...
Plus, Wario's mom died in 2020 just like Betty..
Betty actually died 2 months 18 days or a span of 2 months 19 days before his mom too..
218...219
I also mentioned Lil Yachty to begin these new Kanye syncs and recall my Lil Yachty post was synced to Kobe Bryant....I even predicted my Aunt Lorraine(Warios mom) would die synced to Kobe and she did.

I see Lorraine died 123 days before Kobes bday too..
Kanye West=123





No comments:

Post a Comment