Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Death of Gilbert Gottfried and The Golden Gate Bridge Cameo

 

This is crazy and I can't prove it lol, but last night before I went to bed I was scrolling through Facebook and I saw a picture of some lady who I thought looked like Gilbert Gottfried...I remember laughing to myself and thinking she might be his daughter...but didn't think much more it and then to bed.

Now I see that he died today..so random...I think I was thinking about him cause when looking up Tony Danza,  I saw that him and Gilbert Gottfried were both in the film "Meet Wally Sparks"...a film I liked when I was younger...I also just talked about this film at work a few days ago because of the part where Rodney Dangerfield breaks the penis off the statue Statue..

In light of me talking about 2023 being like 2019 with Tisha B'Av, recall that Gilbert Gottfried made a video warning people to stay off the Golden Gate Bridge on 8/11/2019..
Notice from today to the anniversary of his video is 2 months 29 days..

His birthday is also 2 months 29 days before the Golden Gate Bridge anniversary..

Gilbert Gottfried=229(FB)


He made that video 45 days after the Golden Gate Bridge anniversary..
Also, he just died 45 days before the Golden Gate Bridge anniversary..
Golden Gate=45
Bridge=45
He died a span of 122 days before 8/11 on the 102nd day..
San Francisco=122
San Francisco, California=102

Think about Tisha B'Av in relation to 9/11 too..
Think how 102 is important to 9/11.
Think about the film "Problem Child" and John Ritter dying on 9/11.
Threes Company with the 201..
8/11 is 201 days before Gilbert's bday..


GG...Golden Gate..Gilbert Gottfried...
Makes me think of
Gary The Numbers Guy...GG33

Considering there was a Train/Subway Shooting in Brooklyn today...and Gilbert was born in Brooklyn...I'd bet the Brooklyn Nets play in game will be connected.

















No comments:

Post a Comment