Friday, April 22, 2022

Ouija Films Mentions Stings Like a Bee After Posts Tonight


 



I'll try and fix these pics tomorrow, but I wanted to blog this before I went to bed....
Earlier tonight I started watching Ouija on Netflix....so I figured when I laid down after my last blog post that I would try and finish it...
Of course, only a few minutes in and the girls says her neck STINGS like a BEE...
I literally just blogged about Bees and Sting a little bit ago, so I know it's important..




Netflix doesn't allow screenshots anymore, so I got out of bed and pulled up Netflix on my computer to take a pic..

I have to laugh that they are recommending  A Nightmare on Elm Street as I'm trying to get these pics..
Elm Street...JFK that I blogged about earlier...Plus the DREAM Theme I've been mentioning... maybe I'll have a crazy Dream tonight?

Gotta be something with the Johnny Depp case too..

Boxing..Sting Like a Bee...

Who knows gonna try and watch it again and fall asleep.



3 comments:

  1. Bees symbolize resurrection of christ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Johnny wore a bee tie/pin last week during trial(day 1) and amber followed a day or 2 later with similar tie/pin

    ReplyDelete
  3. https://www.tiktok.com/@saraliannex/video/7086637265862069510?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pc&web_id=6891648662309537285

    ReplyDelete