Thursday, April 7, 2022

Peacock and Train Slot Machines Tonight-Dream Theme-Comment on Old Post about Dream-Oklahoma/Missouri-More on Nelly-Atlanta Dream Get #1 Draft Pick

 I didn't take a picture of the slot machines tonight, but now I wish I would've for reference. 

I started off with my free play on a TRAIN machine. I was up somewhere around $350 and I decided I should probably cash out and leave. When I got to the the cash out machine I looked behind me and saw they had a new PEACOCK Slot machine. It used to be a Snake machine and I thought to myself, this can't be a coincidence.....The first Wednesday of Nisan and I randomly see this PEACOCK machine. I ended up playing it and lost everything lol. Story of my life with Gematria and gambling...Anymore, I'm just going to assume when I have synchronicity or see a pattern to a sports game, I might as well pick the opposite if I'm betting. I was just hoping it was a sign I would hit like 5 grand or something....I did hit the bonus game a bunch of times..but betting $2.64 a spin and one time I won $7.50 and another like $12. The rest of the times weren't much better, I think the most was around $50. 

Oh well though...I'm only blogging this because I'm sure it will be important at a later date. Plus, seeing the Everly Brothers flyer while there, I know I'm on the right track and me blowing the money on the Peacock machine was supposed to happen. 


Don Everly=123

He died on 21/8...

Missouri=123

Today is 218 days or span of 219 days before my bday. 

Cornell Iral Haynes Jr.=219(Nelly)


The album I remember Nelly for the most is Country Grammar....I see it came out on 6/27 in 2000. 

Notice today is also 6 months 27 days before his bday...

Makes me think of Kanye West singing Bohemian Rhapsody on 6/27. 


I'm trying to piece together some of the stuff in relation to my previous post...

Mark Twain=218

Samuel Clemens=416(FB) 

The picture is from Inglorious Basterds that was released on 21/8 in the United States. 

I talk a lot about the WWE narrative with the Austin Bomber in that old post too....Stone Cold Steve Austin was a big part in WrestleMania 38 a few days ago. The Austin Bomber/PINK/Duck/Alex Jones......all important to 8/6. 

Inglourious Basterds=86

8/6..the 218th day. 


Nelly's bday is the same day Bohemian Rhapsody released and Slipknot tickets for the Iowa State Fair went on sale in 2018...

Fleetwood Mac....Dreams....





I just went to ESPN.com to see if the Oklahoma City Thunder played tonight and notice one of the top stories is about the WNBA Team, the Atlanta DREAM. 

They got the number one draft pick from the MYSTICS....I mean come on... I'm using Mysticism to understand the DREAM theme. 

Atlanta Dream=218(FB)

I was just about to end this post and I went to my email to see that I just got a spammed comment on my old post about DREAMS. It was the post about the Dream about my Dad and the FIU Bridge Collapse from 2018....

2018 was the big 8/6 year that is synced to many of these narratives going on..

Oddly enough, I mention how a Missouri phone number called me in that post....and notice that Toby Keith is from Moore, OKLAHOMA...
Recall that Moore, Oklahoma had the bad tornado in 2013....In August of 2018, I pointed out the connection to this tornado with the Molly/Pink/Duck/Moore theme linked to 8/6. 

It seems that I am supposed to see something important to Oklahoma or Missouri...Earthquake...Bridge Collapse....Tornado? 

I'm gonna go to bed, we will see if I dream again tonight or something of the sort. It's crazy how I barely ever dreamt until this theme began. 










1 comment:

  1. I thought you'd enjoy this post...I know you've talked about some of this on here, but I'm sure there's more you haven't:
    http://gematrinator.com/blog/index.php/2022/04/07/exploring-synchronicity-and-its-teachers/

    ReplyDelete