Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Jeff Bezos rocket looks like a Penis-Austin Powers/James Bond




How funny is this? Jeff Bezos rocket looks like a penis, which reminded a lot of people of Dr. Evils rocket in Austin Powers The Spy Who Shagged Me..

Recall in my last few videos I talked about the connections to Jeff Bezos and James Bond with the Moon...then a few weeks later it was announced that Jeff Bezos was going to space on the moon landing anniversary...in my latest video about the boat synchronicity, I even misspoke and said the Spy Who Shagged Me instead of The actual James Bond film The Spy Who Loved Me...

Recall that the volcano symbolism is important to Wil Ferrell who is in Austin Powers and reveals that Dr. Evils lair is in a volcano..

I also find it interesting that Mini-Me was on the new Space Jam film...I remember that the actor who portrays him died on Queen Elizabeth IIs bday in 2018..the volcano symbolism is important to the Royal Family.

Also Mike Myers..Michael Myers...Sean Connery died on Halloween.

Mike Myers=170(FB)
Moon=170(Jewish)





 

No comments:

Post a Comment